Preview Round 5: North Melbourne vs Essendon, Marvel, Friday 19/04/19 @ 4.20PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a more important selection note is the 2020 clash

Out: North
In: ?
Part of me thinks if its gotta be at Marvel, bring the Giants down. Or the Lions.
Or do we make use of the G and get a Dees v Ess game going, with the Pies and tigers getting thurs night, and we can sort this Anzac Day/Easter clash thing out properly.

Do you think they might rest or manage some players so that some play against north and not against the pies, and vice versa? If daniher is fully fit, maybe rest bellchambers for the north game and then rest Clarke for the pies?

In saying that, this is an important game on Friday and with north always setting themselves up for our matches, I expect a tight tussle. We should probably just go in with our best and most in form team, which is the current 22.

that's a cool story but if the Lions game was played at Docklands(where it is normally and should be played) then the Bombers would be up around 70%.
Just putting the number up. I'll do a calculation of what we did last year soon

Do you think they might rest or manage some players so that some play against north and not against the pies, and vice versa? If daniher is fully fit, maybe rest bellchambers for the north game and then rest Clarke for the pies?

In saying that, this is an important game on Friday and with north always setting themselves up for our matches, I expect a tight tussle. We should probably just go in with our best and most in form team, which is the current 22.
Just go in with our best 22, and if that means Bellchambers has to miss with General soreness, so be it. You have to debut Draper eventually, so this Friday could be the day.

Hey we won, let's never change a thing because we won.

Winning means the premiership is now a lock

Sometime I wonder whether there is confusion that we have actually won matches dating back to 2004, just not a final.

The way moods fluctuate week to week sometimes it's like we haven't won a match in 15 years.

I've never been able to understand the reluctance to change a winning team. Maybe Zac Clarke's deflection of responsibility to Guelfi inspired the team?

In any given week I reckon that matches are won by something close to a 50/50 split between stuff going as planned and unplanned things such as an opposition shitting the bed, individual brilliance and as adaptations made on the day.

Sure, it'll just be more melts if Daniher doesnt play. What is this board's aversion to good players?

Just go in with our best 22, and if that means Bellchambers has to miss with General soreness, so be it. You have to debut Draper eventually, so this Friday could be the day.

Draper/Clarke combo vs Goldy is only giving norf a decided advantage. He’s too good a technician not to take advantage of that.

Unless Belcho is absolutely rat s**t, then play draper, otherwise give him 2 light weeks on the track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just putting the number up. I'll do a calculation of what we did last year soon
If anybody is interested, it was 67.7% last year. They had 53.9%

'HE PATTED HIM ON THE HEAD CUP!!'

giphy.gif

I think you mean 'Some of the Norf are the worst though.' One in particular, and I can't disagree.
I mean there are good and bad posters from every club. Your club just seems to be disproportionate, like Hawthorne. And I have that particular one on ignore honestly, there are others that should be but aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back