Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Dan12

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2011
Albury
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Who are the premiums that are being targeted this week?

I've got three trades I'm considering:

Eddy to Balic
Miles to Fisher

OR

Roughead to Fisher/Balic
Nankervis to Grundy

OR

Nankervis to 150k ruck (anyone know a ruck rookie with a decent chance of getting a game this year??)
Roughy to Rockliff

Currently leaning towards getting Rocky, but leaves me with a headache getting Balic and Fisher in.

What is more important? Getting good rookies or guns like Rocky/Grundy?

I have Michael Barlow, so need to trade him out. Not sure to who. Also don't know what my other trade will be.

I'd love to upgrade Barlow to Rocky but need the $$ from somewhere. Likely going to have to downgrade instead. Shame I have probably missed the ANB boat. Will probably just go to a mid that has the likeliest highest price rise and go from there.

I don't even know who to trade. I got Hampton, Swallow and Powell-Pepper for combined score of 127. As well has having Heppell that scored 66, and treloar as my captain which scored 93. I also have Barrett and Eddy that are not playing on the bench. My score is so bad this week .-.

Balic will be a target of mine as the rookie downgrade probably from Taranto that would give me about 150k with what i already have in the bank then i will see what i can do with guys like

Hampton
Nankervis
D.Swallow (only if not named)

Nanks probably on the chopping block and i reckon Hampton could get cut for B.Crouch this week

$243k in hand. Feeling less panicked and more optimistic after this round. Need to focus on making cash as team value at $11.95 is bit below similarly ranked teams. Need to look at a couple of non playing rooks and rookie replacements. Scan the bargain possible keepers or step stones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah think Barrett is worth holding. It's not as if he couldn't find the pill last time out.

Might look at Hannan out for a bottom priced rookie in the ruck with Nank shifting forward (was initially going to do that last week).

Then maybe Balic in for Butler, not sure. Might need to focus on defender rookies, have two DNPs on the bench.

Looking at:

Eddy to Balic
Roughy to McCrae

Leaves me with Swallow, SPP and Pickett on the field though. Fingers crossed Barrett is named.

How's this for an advanced trade:
T. Stewart -> Out
R. Burton -> Back
A. Neal-Bullen -> Forward
A. McGrath -> Mid
T. Williamson -> In

Couple of things to note:
Swallow rolled his ankle early so played forward and hampered for most of the game, they expect him to play next week.
Nankervis has a great bye round that I'll be holding him for (that round 11 bye looks really scarey)
Hampton, SPP are still making money
I think Barrett will come back in

I already have Williamson and Balic in my side. There are no rookies to trade in!!!!!! :'(

Call me crazy but I'm thinking about trading Stewart to Berry.......Arrgghhhh :mad:

Hannan -> Parsons
Heath "Rubbish Bin" Shaw -> Docherty

Nothing better to do. :/ Look at team sheets for some hope. Can't believe Shaw hasn't cracked a 90+ in 4 weeks. Getting off that train wreck. Will get back on as soon as he has a B/E he can achieve and shows me a 100+ score. No real reason to grab Parsons just need the cash to fix the Shaw disaster. Depending on team sheets will trade elsewhere if required. E.g. Stewart -> 150k debut rookie instead (Daicos) via advanced trades.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back