Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1098863
200w.gif
No rush he’s a Post bye target for mine
As much as he’ll be tempting
Have to treat him on Face value for his form this year. Bringing him in averaging 80 for 500k and him continuing to score 80 isnt worth it. I feel him after the bye after a rest is the perfect time to strike

Just my two cents anyway

Caleb Daniel to Bowes, not sure I can even afford that.

Well I'm ****ed for round 4.

Brought sloane in, just before lockout, which after of course he did his eye injury. Butters injury a real shame as well. Have eaten two donuts this week with Flynn managed, get fked Leon, and Zilliams.

Swallowing my pride and trading Sloane back out for Steele. Making that cash by going the long drop to Waterman from sexy Butters (may he rest in peace). Have to hope that Williams and Flynn get back in next week.

Performance pending seriously considering Clark to Nik Cox.

Not sure if it's a wise SC decision but I love picking players who I think are genuinely good, and Cox is. 42 comes out of his price now and gets 2x 90s in a row - I can afford to sideways with only 1 trade so far used and Cox could well score and rise in price better.

No rush he’s a Post bye target for mine
As much as he’ll be tempting
Have to treat him on Face value for his form this year. Bringing him in averaging 80 for 500k and him continuing to score 80 isnt worth it. I feel him after the bye after a rest is the perfect time to strike

Just my two cents anyway

Neale: underwhelming 85 SC score aside 27 possies (12 Contested) 5 marks, 3 tackles, 8 clearances from 87%TOG suggests he's not too far away from a good score. If he registers similar numbers next week, tonnes up and doesn't look restricted in his movement he'll be my first upgrade in Rd6 or Rd7.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Y
Neale: underwhelming 85 SC score aside 27 possies (12 Contested) 5 marks, 3 tackles, 8 clearances from 87%TOG suggests he's not too far away from a good score. If he registers similar numbers next week, tonnes up and doesn't look restricted in his movement he'll be my first upgrade in Rd6 or Rd7.
Yeah fair call
I’m gonna wait til after his bye
Need a few round 14 premos only have 3 right now so focusing on them for my first two upgrades

Sunday Footy Show reckon Caleb Daniel will get suspended for his tackle on Tom Berry. Does that make him tradeable?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Will be considering the roughy manoeuvre once he's got two good scores in the bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back