Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My team:
B - Deledio, Goddard, Carrazzo, Geary, Dempsey, Clarke, Ellis (Bugg, Bouman)
M - Ablett, Murphy, Watson, Gibbs, Parker, Magner (McDonald, Pheiffer)
R - Natanui, Giles (Redden, T.Campbell)
F - Franklin, Martin, Fyfe, Hale, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, A.Kennedy (D.Smith, Dickson)

Problems, problems (bolded injured). Looking at:

OUT: Carrazzo, Fyfe
IN: Suckling, Goodes.

Leaves me with only 18 trades and 140 grand. Ablett and Dempsey to stay on the bench until they return.

Any better ideas?

Should I wait a week on Goodes? Will his price likely go up?
Would love to bring in Barlow, but injuries to other areas make this difficult.

20 trades.

Midfield of Ablett, Pendles, Murphy, Watson, Selwood, Mcdonald, Sheil and Magner.

$236 000 in the bank.

Considering making an early upgrade of Sheil to Ziebell.

Should help to keep my scoring up whilst Ablett is out and would hopefully allow me to ride the midfield of
Ablett, Pendlebury, Murphy, Watson, Selwood, Ziebell + cows all year.

Thoughts?

Flirting with 2 trades over the next round or 2.first up. Judd. Copping a good tag each week, while murphy just runs all over the ground racking in disposals. I could get murphy, pendlebury, Stanton, pretty much anyone! I just can't afford for judd to be having 90 points games.

The other trade I'm looking at is bartel for joey Kennedy (syd). Barring this week against his former club, this is Sydney's toughest week for the first 10 rounds and he will continue to dominate and score mid to low hundreds, again, a bit of a sideways trade, but it's an extra 20/30 points a week because no one else in my
League has him, we're as about 10 of us have jb.

All of the these trades leave me with at least 40k in the bank.

I'd hardly say Bartel and Judd are doing bad enough to be traded. :confused:

Also, am I able to still make trades after todays game (so long as they dont involve Ess/Coll players)??

With not being able to undo trades after today, am I better off holding off my trades until friday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea what to do with mummy. He is giving me headaches. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Finalised my trades today, now have 1,120,200 in the bank. I went Watson -> Ziebell & Fyfe -> Treloar

Next week is looking like
Dempsey -> Miles/Neale (Swing Deledio back to defence)
&
Kennedy -> Pfeiffer/Dell'olio

Then starting from round 7 or 8 I go nuts upgrading to all round 11 & 13 premiums:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Watson to Ziebell. Why?
Watson has the round 12 bye, Ziebell has round 11 bye and is the cheapest he will be all season. He plays GCS in round 12 so should score well and essentially round 12 is now the only round of the whole season that I care about :eek:

I am ONLY trying to win the weekly in round 12 and every single trade I make is made with that intention, as such I traded out Pendlebury last week since he was only going to fall in price.

Watson has the round 12 bye, Ziebell has round 11 bye and is the cheapest he will be all season. He plays GCS in round 12 so should score well and essentially round 12 is now the only round of the whole season that I care about :O.

I am ONLY trying to win the weekly in round 12 and every single trade I make is made with that intention, as such I traded out Pendlebury last week since he was only going to fall in price.

Shame on you.

Watson has the round 12 bye, Ziebell has round 11 bye and is the cheapest he will be all season. He plays GCS in round 12 so should score well and essentially round 12 is now the only round of the whole season that I care about :eek:.

If you're only going for the weekly why not get your misses, mum, dad, etc to enter a team for those particular rounds?

Shame on you.
Haha, well I figure it is my only chance to attempt to win something this year so I'm throwing all my eggs in one basket. Its not cheating and my team will be absolute s**t for most of the season but it will all be worth it if by some miracle I win round 12, I'm certainly trying to give myself every chance to do that :p

If you're only going for the weekly why not get your misses, mum, dad, etc to enter a team for those particular rounds?
Because that would be cheating, plus my team value will be MUCH greater this way and thus should be able to choose the best selection of round 11 & 13 premiums. I will have more $ to play with so hopefully less 'speculative picks'. Should hopefully own many of Birchall, Suckling, Scotland, Mitchell, Cotchin, M.Murphy, Robinson, Fisher, S.Thompson, Harvey, A.Swallow, Judd etc by round 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back