Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short answer, bad trades.

Chapman, although being reported as being in better shape (injury wise) this year than last, he has lost a bit from his game. There is a thread over on the Geelong board discussing Chappy if you would like a bit more insight in how is traveling.

As for the Ruck trade, Mumford will average at least 10-20 points more and will have the odd 120pt game. I can see more upside to Mummy, although why he can't get on the park at the moment is frustrating for some but he will come good eventually. I'd suggest Nic Nat who is in good form and would be another POD, Kreuz has started good but got smashed against a good ruck duo last week. FWIW, I went Mumford > Kreuz last week, Sandi was in reach but I needed the POD.

Thanks for your advice.:thumbsu:

I have decided to trade out Mumford for Naitinui cause it gives me $155,000 cash left in the cap. As for Kennedy, he is getting another lifeline...

What's the best trade out option if I'm taking out Dempsey out of this backline? I have 166,000 in the bank.

Goddard - Deledio - Scotland - Dempsey - Bugg - Morris - Guthrie / Ellis - Smedts

Who do I bring in for Carazzo (similar $$$)? ... I have Goddard, Deledio, Taylor & O'Brien already
Should I trade Ablett or leave him on the bench?

I'd like to finish as high as possible (currently 6800ish) but in the long run i'm all about the league results as thats where i have cash invested.

Ledger > Treloar

This will give me 2 MPP links between fwd and mid. It will mean i am keeping both Ablett and Fyfe, it will also mean i can manoeuvre players so that Fyfe has emergency cover and i can use the VC loophole with Pendlebury tomorrow.

Even if Fremantle had ruled out Fyfe this week i would have still held him due the the B/E's of a few trade targets.

It will leave me with a MID/FWD line of

M: Pendlebury, Thompson, Sidebottom, Goodes, Shiel, Magner (Ablett, C.Smith)
F: Franklin, Dangerfield, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, Kennedy, Treloar (Hall, D.Smith)

Also, who is more likely to play more games, McDonald or Treloar?

Ablett > Barlow. Pocket the 270K

Then

Masten > Ablett in 2 or 3 weeks. Timing should be perfect on that trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goddard Delidio Malceski Bugg Clarke Mohr Dempsey B,Ellis Lake

Murphy Swan Parker Burgoyne Magner Shiel Ablett Smith

Cox Kruezer Giles Redden

Franklin Lewis Dangerfield Porplyzia Martin A.Kennedy Milera D.Smith T.Dickson

222,100 to play with Any tips? Thinking of upgrading Burgoyne to a Stanton JoelSelwood or Pendles. (18 Trades Remaining)

C. Smith -> Parker
Dangerfield, Martin or WCE J. Kennedy -> Treloar.

Parker will gain back some of the points lost with Ablett benched. Thoughts?

trading carrazzo. who to trade out of dempsey and fyfe?

carrazzo needs to go and will wait for late changes tomorrow for dempsey. fyfe's value will drop by a ton and ive got spurr/smedts on the backline bench so not sure if they can cover if dempsey misses. what do?

trading carrazzo. who to trade out of dempsey and fyfe?

carrazzo needs to go and will wait for late changes tomorrow for dempsey. fyfe's value will drop by a ton and ive got spurr/smedts on the backline bench so not sure if they can cover if dempsey misses. what do?

Why do ppl think Dempsey is a chance to come in from outside the emergencies. Isn't that totally against the rules?

Decided to keep Ablett.
Now to decide if I should trade Martin to Sidebottom.

Trying to think long term in terms of the byes as well.

if you still have 20 trades after this then I say do it..more consistent player in a better side is a better option.

if you like me and burnt 2 nearly every week id hang on to martin.

my trades..

Jack Grimes to Tim Mohr (now on bench, bugg on ground)
Jack Reiwoldt to Stewart Crameri (while I can)

after that my only concerns are mumford and lake. having said that i've got 17 trades left:eek:

should I reverse and put up another piss weak score or keep em?
CHEERS!

Why do ppl think Dempsey is a chance to come in from outside the emergencies. Isn't that totally against the rules?

from being named on field last week to not named at all this week, and said being close to playing. not sure about the rules, but better to wait. most likely trade to out spurr now...

I have swapped out Fyfe for Trelour and Wingard for Stanton, with $300k still in the bank.

I have benched Ablett, so I guess I'm keeping him until he returns.

I then have an Ablett, Stanton, Pendles, Boyd, Hayes midfield, with mcdonald and magner my cashies.

Is this sane?

I have swapped out Fyfe for Trelour and Wingard for Stanton, with $300k still in the bank.

I have benched Ablett, so I guess I'm keeping him until he returns.

I then have an Ablett, Stanton, Pendles, Boyd, Hayes midfield, with mcdonald and magner my cashies.

Is this sane?

NO, sane people would have an additional midfielder :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back