Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reville and Sullivan both look super risky to me, strong teams with injuries atm and plenty of pressure for spots. Could easily both be donuts through the byes
Yep. Gotta risk it sometimes I suppose. All rookies one way or another could be dropped, put up poor scores, etc. But sometimes you gotta bite the bullet if it means you can bring in a premo if there isn't a wealth of rookie options, right?

Reville and Sullivan both look super risky to me, strong teams with injuries atm and plenty of pressure for spots. Could easily both be donuts through the byes
Not many other rookie options out there if you want to get your team complete as soon as possible.

Sinn might be an option next week but Rozee and Burgoyne will need to come back into the team.

Doubtful that Sweet will be back so his cash gen will stall.

People will be hanging out for Reid to return to give us a defensive rookie.

Merrett with a run of North, Rich, Suns, Bye, WCE is probably to enticing to not pick up isn't he?
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Not many other rookie options out there if you want to get your team complete as soon as possible.

Sinn might be an option next week but Rozee and Burgoyne will need to come back into the team.

Surely Sweet comes back in this week?

Why is going early on Richards a better option?

Sullivan 60% tog to half time which increased significantly after half time with injuries and when the game was shot
Richards looks far better to the eye and applies pressure.
Richards had high TOG from the start and was the 4th highest overall.
On the pies board somebody posted a team next week if JDG and someone else was right to go and had Sullivan as sub with Richards in the forward pocket. That team looked right to me.

On the negative side the pies do have forwards to return which will create a selection squeeze. I feel if he keeps this form going into next week he should be rewarded and someone else will have to wait or be omitted.

I don't mind Sullivan as far as scoring goes and if the injury front remains at the pies this selection week, i will consider him but my gut says he's a sub risk if even one mid returns.

Visentini was solid for his first game, moves well and if i were Hinkley that's who i would persist with. Sweet is backup, no more. I own Sweet and want him to play fwiw.
I'll be spewing if we only get one price rise out of Sweet.

Particularly as I traded Meek for him

50/50 call

Visentini was very good on Friday night.
Visentini was very good but was up against Blicavs
Would I want a young promising ruck coming up against a battering ram like Meek?

Soldo is still 3-4 weeks away.

Sweet rumoured to have Covid so may not be available to play anyway.

50/50 call

Visentini was very good on Friday night.
I thought Visentini did more than enough to hold his spot which annoys me too as I was look for Sweet to cash gen for me. I'll take the $80k but I was hoping for double/triple that.

Soldo back after PA bye?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance port play 2 rucks? They played both the week before Soldo was out
Unlikely, one was basically covering Dixon when there was no Finlayson or Lord to use instead. All of those are available now.

I reckon Ken will go with Sweet back in but who knows what that bloke is thinking (not much)

I said to wait before you traded him in. That being said, if I was you I wouldn’t be listening to any of my advice this year, having a shocker. But I do know Melbourne.

I’m thinking I might hold onto Clarry until his round 14 bye.

If my forwards are finished and I have a spare trade and some cash squirrelled away I’ll sideways him to Butters/Serong after they’ve had a spell.

This is probably a better move than a double downgrade. 190k left over. Does kill my MID/DEF link for the foreseeable future tho.

Means missing Breville and co. But my rooks are still mooing.

Could prob get Rank instead and switch Windsor. Bont and Serong aren’t getting much cheaper tho anytime soon IMO, suits my Byes well and have a much better ceiling.

Thoughts?

View attachment 1987570

View attachment 1987571
IMG_3170.gif

RoMa or English would be my next priority if I had your team. Roma @ $525k this week and English could drop below $600 after the Swans game.

If my forwards are finished and I have a spare trade and some cash squirrelled away I’ll sideways him to Butters/Serong after they’ve had a spell.
Think Clarry's a perfect bye flip to a Rowell or similar after Rd 12 and before his bye, depending on how they are perfoming

He'll get better as the season goes on IMO.

Think Clarry's a perfect bye flip to a Rowell or similar after Rd 12 and before his bye, depending on how they are perfoming
I thought about that, but I started Touk and Flanders and am already missing 7 premos from round 14.

So ideally I’d be looking at Neale/Dunkley/Gulden/Butters/Serong to get me an extra premo. If I don’t have other issues to deal with of course.

That’s always a possibility.

Why wouldn't Sweet be back if he has recovered?

Surely he comes straight back in, Hinkley can't be that stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back