Preview Round 6 – GWS Giants vs Western Bulldogs, Friday 28th April, 7.50pm, Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

b53cbdaae6346e0a2229ab9d75c784c0.gif
0ca9f0b4f8ff84b487c7d96efdc520e4.gif

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

LOL Boyd. You just lost your club the game! :D
He didnt lose it for them buddy. Played his heart out all night. Full credit to GWS for kicking goals when they needed them in the last. Best game so far this year by a long way!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didnt lose it for them buddy. Played his heart out all night. Full credit to GWS for kicking goals when they needed them in the last. Best game so far this year by a long way!
Yep. Sure. Patton showed the world how to nail a big goal. A clown could have kicked a hessian sack filled with spuds better Boyd's effort at goal.

I bloody hate your mob with a passion but I tip my hat. You beat us fair and square. You won't hear any whinging from me about umpiring or anything else. Your boys can kick straight and ours can't. Hopefully when we meet again later this year we'll have that worked out and bury you, but your boys are the real deal and don't let anyone tell you you didn't win that game. It's not in me to wish you luck for the rest of the year, but gotta tip my hat in respect.

Bulldogs supporters really are the pits, just got abused by a couple of heroes in rhe lobby of the Hotel. Reception asked if I wanted security but I couldn't be bothered. Their club really should be disbanded though for the good of the game.

I bloody hate your mob with a passion but I tip my hat. You beat us fair and square. You won't hear any whinging from me about umpiring or anything else. Your boys can kick straight and ours can't. Hopefully when we meet again later this year we'll have that worked out and bury you, but your boys are the real deal and don't let anyone tell you you didn't win that game. It's not in me to wish you luck for the rest of the year, but gotta tip my hat in respect.
We certainly won't. Don't worry about that! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back