Game Day Pre-Season 2024: GWS Giants vs Gold Coast Suns, 7.10 pm Thursday 29 February @ Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS

Final pre-season hit out for Giants against the Suns in Canberra. We should see Toby Greene back after missing the first hit out against the Swans due to Georgia giving birth. Also hope to see Darcy Jones in action, which he'll need to if he wants to play in the opening round. Other than that, I'm unsure how AK will throw the magnets around for the team list.

2024 AAMI Community Series

GIANTS v Gold Coast Suns
Thursday, February 29 at 7:10pm
Manuka Oval | Ngunnawal Country

Gates open at 6pm

MEMBERSHIP and TICKETING

GIANTS members with 2024 AFL Premiership Season entry entitlements receive free admission to the match against the Suns by simply scanning in with their membership at Manuka Oval on match day, subject to capacity.

Alternatively, GIANTS members can guarantee their entry by registering for a general admission ticket or upgrading to a reserved seat online via Ticketek using their 2024 membership barcode, subject to availability.

Tickets are also available for the general public with General Admission starting at $20 for Adults and Juniors (Under 15) able to access tickets f

A good interview from Cogs.

When asked about guys who can step up into the team to cover for the injuries leading into opening round, he first said Jacob Wehr then Ryan Angwin; then said "ahead of the ball, Darcy Jones". He was then asked specifically about Harvey Thomas having a good game against Swans, and gave him a glowing report.

Wehr started last year in the team. Given the vibe and Pez's injury, I wouldn't be surprised if Jacob grabbed either Pez's spot or the wing spot against Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Within 2 minutes I was sick of hearing Dermott Brereton.

Another year of his monotonic verbose ramblings ahead as he is almost always allocated the Giants' games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back