Out: Rotham (susp), Ginbey (managed)
In: Bazzo, Hurn

Backs: Barrass, Bazzo, Hurn, Witherden, Yeo/Duggan, Hough, Jones
Mids: Kelly, Culley, Duggan/Yeo, Gaff, Hunt, Clark
Rucks: Williams, Waterman
Forwards: Allen, Darling, Petch, SPS, Long, O’Neill, Ledwards
Sub: Trew
Emergencies: West, Burgiel, Foley

I’m assuming Rotham will get weeks for breaking Stengle’s arm. Straight swap for Bazzo.

Hurn in, Ginbey to get a rest, Yeo and Duggan to split his midfield minutes.

Give O’Neill another week as a forward, tell him to lead up on an angle rather than straight towards the boundary.

Not much scope to make other changes.

I swear if Exxon was a horse at this stage you'd just take him out the back and say sorry mate, you're not up for it, off to the glue factory. West needs to be put on the same horse float imo.

Hewett is injured
Bazzo isn't fully fit
Burgiel is a fair bit off being ready, particularly defensively

Most of our young talent is either not ready, not fully fit or developed enough to win their position, our middle aged players are mostly horse s**t and our injury list is so ridiculous we are playing other senior players who aren't fully fit. Ginbey is playing sore, really sore.

Who the * are we supposed to bring in?

You can't get weeks for someone's arm breaking in a tackle...
....Have you met Michael?....

07a0947d5db4d6309f7073b963162e75

In: Hurn
Out: XON, West (sub)
Sub: Burgiel

Hough to move to the wing.
This might be the week Ginbey is rested? Depends on how he pulls up. Only if completely necessary.
Didn't see the Rotham incident, so will wait until he's actually banned.

Last edited:
In: Hurn, West (sub)
Out: XON

This might be the week Ginbey is rested? Depends on how he pulls up. Only if completely necessary.

Playing 23 plus a sub will give us a fighting chance at least.

He has standards? I thought he just flipped a coin for guilty/not guilty and then rolled a dice for the number of weeks

Here I was thinking he was just a mindless campaigner who has no idea and shouldn't be allowed within 500m of a footy game. Wait, he never actually watches the games in real time.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In :
Hurn - was managed so should be right to come back in
Trew - Has good WAFL form behind him so time to give him a crack
Foley (maybe) - should be fresh but hasn’t played for 3 weeks so match fitness would be a concern.

Out :
Depends on fitness and whether clowns like Nick Del Santo can drop Rotham into a suspension

Ginbey might need a rest

O’Neill had another quiet game, unsure whether to give him another crack and see if some continuity helps or stamp his papers

West could do with a full WAFL game and is in the same boat as O’Neill

Rotham may be a forced omission. If he gets a week or two from the chocolate wheel we should appeal and the use the tackle immediately preceding Rothams as evidence

Would rest Ginbey and keep Exxon for a real last chance. Just nowhere near it today and that run down was breathtakingly oblivious. Fire up Exxon!

Hurn in for Roth who will be suspended for playing well on Cameron, before we even get to the tackle (that wasn’t as bad as the one five seconds before on our bloke).

In: Shuey (think they will risk him since Yeo is injured), Hurn, Burgiel (sub)

Out: Yeo (injured), Rotham (suspended), West

I'd probably have XON out too but not sure there is anyone to replace him.

In: Hurn
Out: XON, West (sub)

God, okay, so Yeo might be injured now.
So Trew in I guess. Dunno if Burgiel is up for a start first up, but I wouldn't mind it.
In: Hurn, Trew
Out: Yeo, XON, West (sub)

If Sheed is good to go he comes back in for Yeo, if not give Trew a chance.

Hurn back as well. Weighing up whether to bring Bazzo in (yes he had 10 kicked on him)

Burgiel the sub West out XON out

Trew the sub if Sheed is all good

We’re a better side than the 2 win effort of last year but with the injuries mounting again I’m not sure who we’ll beat

Gold Coast here in round 9 MAYBE.

Not thrilled about it but Sheed has to come in. Not against Burgiel as the sub for some exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back