Game Day Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 18 April, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Hugo as a pressure fwd who can run through the midfield.

I thought he deserved a game in that spot earlier in the season ahead of Collard.
He missed 6 weeks of preseason

Body wasn't ready according to B.Goddard.

By the end of tonight's game, I'd like to have established a definitive nickname for Garcia.
I'm favouring "The Hugonaut"

Just wondering if you might be able to hit the main board with some umpiring appraisal tonight? ✊

I might make the odd comment if the umpiring doesn't go our way, I can't complain too much though or I could risk getting a card.

I got given a day off for complaining about the umpiring too much in our semi final against Richmond back in 2020, they deserved it though.

Name and shame the cheapskate poster who wouldn't buy the tickets of a fellow Saint but we're happy to get freebies!
I tried to give away lvl 3 reserve but they only wanted lvl 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might make the odd comment if the umpiring doesn't go our way, I can't complain too much though or I could risk getting a card.

I got given a day off for complaining about the umpiring too much in our semi final against Richmond back in 2020, they deserved it though.
Thoughts on that 50?

He needs to or he will be out of the team , for sure he is a good player but if you don't perform you get dropped and lately he is lucky to be in the 22 - hopefully he kills it as you say.
I think he is playing his role tbh. He is do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back