Round 6 C / VC discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

For once, many of us may not put the V on Grundy... Because Brisbane play on Thursday night, so it could be Neale into Grundy instead of the other way around.

Maxy Gawn also a C consideration since Darcy Fort just tonned up against Witts.

Hard choice between Neale, Grundy and Gawn. I'll make a last second decision on Thursday night

Leaning towards VC Neale at the moment, can't really pass up on a 154 average, insanity

Gonna have to be Neale vc as my most probable only donut at this stage is Cameron assuming fyfe, noble and pickett play. Gonna be funny if he gets named and I have 30 players.
Decent chance Cameron comes in for Cox this week.

I just carried Noble, Brander, Pickett, Bennell and Cameron as donuts. Every chance they all play this week lol

Decent chance Cameron comes in for Cox this week.

I just carried Noble, Brander, Pickett, Bennell and Cameron as donuts. Every chance they all play this week lol

Id be happy for him to get an extended run as it would make cashing in Pittonet easier from a cash gen and playing R3 perspective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not about what Witts might score but what he allows Gawn to score. Gawns last 2 scores against Witts are 109 and 112.

Yeah it's Witts' opponent's score I'm referring to. Anyway I hope you're right because I'm waiting one more week to get Gawn. I'd love to see him stay under 120

Witts as an opponent turns me off Max. Witts is one of the few guys big enough to give Max issues in the hitouts, which is a big source of his points. Of course he'll still score - he's a gun.

Agonising over whether to play it safe with Neale's 134 or see what Grundy does to Ceglar tonight.

Witts as an opponent turns me off Max. Witts is one of the few guys big enough to give Max issues in the hitouts, which is a big source of his points. Of course he'll still score - he's a gun.

Agonising over whether to play it safe with Neale's 134 or see what Grundy does to Ceglar tonight.
Take the 134

VC Grundy fail, which wasn’t the plan.

Options will be:
Grundy vs Witts
Docherty vs Dogs
Cripps vs Dogs
Bontempelli vs Blues

Not liking any of these options to be honest. Probably stick with Gawn, as feel he and the Dees will have a point to prove today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back