J.Hill
N.G.Brown
J.Brown
T.Cloke
R.Gamble/K.Tippet/ L.Jetta

$130,000 in bank

i think i need to improve here......

thoughts?

would it be worth it for me to "downgrade" barlow for matt whelan or wait another week or to and see if i can get some one a bit better? only 13k in the bank

My current team in DT

Backs: Bowden, P Burgoyne, H Shaw, Waters, Kennelly, Symes, Ellis, Pffifer, Grimes
Mids: Cross, Mitchell, McLean, Stevens, Dyson, Palmer, Morton, Ebert
Rucks: Cox, Simmonds, West, Meesen
Fwds: Reiwoldt, B Johnson, J Brown, Deledio, Porpz, Hill, Rioli, Tippett, J Morton

Should I make any trades this week? Players in contention: Dyson, Morton (though they haven't peaked yet), Ellis (waiting a couple of weekes to swp him for Milburn), Hill, Kennelly

16 trades left - $53k in the bank

My current team in DT

Backs: Bowden, P Burgoyne, H Shaw, Waters, Kennelly, Symes, Ellis, Pffifer, Grimes
Mids: Cross, Mitchell, McLean, Stevens, Dyson, Palmer, Morton, Ebert
Rucks: Cox, Simmonds, West, Meesen
Fwds: Reiwoldt, B Johnson, J Brown, Deledio, Porpz, Hill, Rioli, Tippett, J Morton

Should I make any trades this week? Players in contention: Dyson, Morton (though they haven't peaked yet), Ellis (waiting a couple of weekes to swp him for Milburn), Hill, Kennelly

16 trades left - $53k in the bank

Not much options available here until your cash cows mature.
Only option I can see is a downgrade of Hill to Gamble, I know he has risen but you will still gain 100k and you need someone other than tippet as your 7th forward. This should leave about 150k, if you want to upgrade Dyson then Mitchell could be the go at 376k

trading out lovett murray and can afford any backmen up to 380000 i was looking at mcleod burgoyne waters fisher goddard gilbee as my main 6 any suggestions as to who to get

most consistant will be mcleod imo. Waters is a risk who can score well.. Burg has a fair eay to go in bottoming out. What about Goddard or S Fisher
was looking to go with mcleod but goddard and s fisher are tempting its out of fisher and mcleod now to make a decision

Not much options available here until your cash cows mature.
Only option I can see is a downgrade of Hill to Gamble, I know he has risen but you will still gain 100k and you need someone other than tippet as your 7th forward. This should leave about 150k, if you want to upgrade Dyson then Mitchell could be the go at 376k

thanks for the advice - I already have Sammy Mitchell

would it be ok to do Hill to Gamble and then Dyson to Scotland or better to wait a week?

would it be ok to do Hill to Gamble and then Dyson to Scotland or better to wait a week?
If you wait a week, Gamble will rise in price considerably cos his BE is around -50. So if your gonna do that rade, do it this week :thumbsu:

Sorry about that, didn't read your team close enough.
Scotland is an interesting one, at a great price, and could be an absolute bargain if he plays like last year. Early on it looked like his role has changed, but has bounced back the last couple of games. Therefore a bit of a risk, but IMO a good risk to take.

If you wait a week, Gamble will rise in price considerably cos his BE is around -50. So if your gonna do that rade, do it this week :thumbsu:
thanks!
I guess the question is whether to 2 trades are worth it or wait another week for Dyson and other cash cows to peak and get a gun like Kane Cornes

What do people think of

OUT: Dyson, T.Cloke
IN: G.Ablett/Goodwin/Hayes/Stanton etc., Jarrhan/Valenti Anyone within 84k

(Gamble will start aswell as rioli) (Have Cross, Murphy, Mclean, Stevens, Palmer, Dyson)

Next week

OUT: Ellis
IN: S.Fisher/Goddard Etc

(I have Milburn, Cornes, Shaw, Newman, Birchall, Symes, Ellis)

Opinions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i am now thinking that lovett-murray to ibbotson could be a good trade??

firstly ibbotson is named so he is guaranteed to make money with a b/e of -30....so this suggests he will at least make $30 000

secondly, he should score ok...and its better than getting a 0!

thirdly, i will make $165 000 from the trade itself...then ibbotson will make money so its a trade that will make me alot of money....

BUT....i am forced to trade someone i wasnt quite ready to...and i will be starting a rookie which i didnt want to do in my backs??

lovett-murray to ibbotson....thoughts??

Quick Question to those in the know:

Alwyn Davey -> to Ben Mckinley? It'd give me about 100,000.

Fwd line of Pav, J.Brown, Franklin, Rioli, Didak, Deledio, Davey and Gamble, Tippett on the pine.

I just don't think at the moment that Davey is going to improve a helluva lot. Thoughts? Will McKinley play week in week out this year?

Nathan Thompson ------> Gamble

leads to either

Mundy ---------> any defender who I haven't got (I've got C Cornes, McLeod, Bock, McPhee, Wona, NJ Brown, S Selwood and Greenwood)

Lloyd ---------> any forward who I haven't got (I've got Franklin, Rioli, Kosi, J Brown, Reimers, Henderson and Sellar

Thoughts?

I was thinking of trading fevola to cloke:confused: This will get me heaps of money, which means in about 2 weeks i could go kieran jack to Chapman:)

Is there much point of this:rolleyes: or should i just hang on a week or 2 to see how it pans out:thumbsu:

This week:
Tuck to Rookie (Smith/Valenti) or MAYBE Armitage.
Tredrea to Franklin

Next Week/ Week After
Bird and Jack/Morton (probably Jack, Morton has been good)
to
Another Rookie (Valenti/Smith) and GUN (Ablett/Bartel/Scotland/Murphy) depending on price (price of the gun and money made on Jack/Bird).

what do people think of

OUT: cloke
IN: Gamble

Which would mean i have 183800 cash to upgrade

With that extra cash i was thinking:
OUT: Brown, J
IN: Riewolt

which would still give me around $120,000 spare moneys

what do people think of

OUT: cloke
IN: Gamble

Which would mean i have 183800 cash to upgrade

With that extra cash i was thinking:
OUT: Brown, J
IN: Riewolt

which would still give me around $120,000 spare moneys
J Brown? Why would you trade out a definite keeper to another keeper? Especially he's vsing Melb. Surely you can get Volt another way

Pedro, I would not suggest to trade JB to Riewoldt. Waste of a trade for similar level players - try and upgrade a rookie or mid-range player for JB. I believe he has bottomed out already, and with Lethal giving him a stern word during the week (and playing melb) he is ready to fire for the season. You'd be wasting a trade and money for that trade.

My dilemma is as follows...

Out: Cloke, Bird
In: Riewoldt/SJ and Hinkley/Valenti/Ibbotson

I have $69,000 so i'm only $10k short of a straight swap of Cloke --> Roo, but I can get SJ with $10k leftover. However, next week I want to upgrade Ellis to Goddard but can only really do this if I get SJ and trade Bird for any of the 3 rookies, or Riewoldt and Bird for Valenti.

Does anyone see anyway around this? Is it worth picking up Valenti if named so I can get riewoldt and goodard next week? SJ or Riewoldt?? Ahhh... it's doing my head in!!!

ive given up hope on bowden ever returning, or if he does he wont ever be the same. wallace is useless.

i dont have shaw yet and my backs suck. but shaw may cop tags soon

cornes bowden symes birchall waters barlow pfieffer taylor proud

so out bowden for goddard? then il have added to barlows price 377 000 to upgrade him for a burgoyne or a mcphee? i dunno

or i could sit it out with barlow (because of halls absence) and uprgrade hill to rewoldt. or morton to mitchell. but i also have BJ but gamble can take his place for now. thought?

Ah, with west out, and probably not playing again (ottens back soon), i am faced with the option

65,200 in the bank

OUT: West, N.Jones
IN: Rookie, Scotland
'

Im not so sure about Scotland this year, he looks like he could be pretty inconsistent, i reckon wait untill you can afford Kornes/Bartel/Ablett/Corey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back