Game Day Round 7, 2024 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favourite Nick Cave song 3KZ?

And have you heard of Jack Ladder and the Dreamlanders? Bloke has a very similar voice to Nick... Wonder if there's an influence there.

Between these two.

I used to go and see The Birthday Party fairly regularly when they were playing in Melbourne in the early 80’s, mainly at The Seaview Ballroom in Fitzroy Street. Fairly wild scene.

At this gig at The Ballroom - their last ever.

IMG_0091.jpeg

Last edited:
Between these two.

I used to go and see The Birthday Party fairly regularly when they were playing in Melbourne in the early 80’s, mainly at The Seaview Ballroom in Fitzroy Street. Fairly wild scene

I’ll give Jack Ladder a listen.

Nice choices!

My favourite Nick Cave songs would be 'Palace Of Montezuma', 'Jubilee Street' and 'Nature Boy's to name a few. The beauty of Cave is I find my favourites change depending on mood - such is is the variety and depth of his songwriting.

Now excuse me while I listen to Nick The Stripper.

Nice choices!

My favourite Nick Cave songs would be 'Palace Of Montezuma', 'Jubilee Street' and 'Nature Boy's to name a few. The beauty of Cave is I find my favourites change depending on mood - such is is the variety and depth of his songwriting.

👍

Nice choices!

So true, how about red right hand and do you love me

Aker for Assistant Coach haha.
Need someone to come along and rattle the cage a bit.

We don’t need another mass exodus from the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back