Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Goldstein owners a bit peeved with his 70? geez he looked sh!t. He has awful agility ans can barely jump over a phone book. A luxury trade but am thinking of going to English.

Atleast u guys dont have Westhoff. 6 points in a half just wow. Thought he was a good pick to start the year. Was averaging 70 for first 4 rounds but last 4 been putrid . Lucky to even get 40 out of him today. wish i could have got rid of him but alas injuries destroying me.

Cripps is so bad this year, such a lazy player. Just does SFA if he doesn't get the easy clearance.

Game on the line and he was playing on butters up forward? What on earth is going on with him. Must be carrying something.

Edit: on the plus side I didn't see him get one stat in Q4 yet he scores like 20pts!?

Game on the line and he was playing on butters up forward? What on earth is going on with him. Must be carrying something.
he actually got involved when the game was on the line, but the last play he was manning the mark and not at the last contest. He only gives a **** when blues are losing. His mobility at stoppages is horrific. Pitt's crap form contributes to Cripps' bad form because if Cripps doesn't receive the tap he's a statue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pitt, Florent and Rozee all gone when lockout lifts. Have enough cash in the bank to get Simpson, Grundy and another mid priced forward in to replace Rozee.

what Pitt just did there was incredibly hard to do. 30 ******* points! 30! And with 20 hitouts. Only way someone gets 30 with those stats is if they deliberately avoid touching the ball. No wonder Cripps is struggling with such a spud ruckman.
He had 2 frees against for 3 disposals. Pathetic.

He had 2 frees against for 3 disposals. Pathetic.
wow...that's almost impossible to do for a first ruck. It's like he just runs backwards directly after the tap and gets as far away from the ball as possible. How do you not accidentally touch it at least 10 times when you're that close to every single stoppage?? FMD

I was so happy to keep Pitt for another 3-4 weeks and cop his 50’s so I could target Sidey and a couple of others on my radar first.
It would feel so dirty paying 700k+ for English. 920+ for Gawn halts all other plans too 🤦🏻‍♂️
Thanks for ruining my plans you potato

On a side/non fantasy note... how good was that from Robbie Gray

Why? Has been far too inconsistent to be a captain choice

****ed up my VC Thursday night (stuck at work and didn't get chance to put it on Grundy), wasn't left with many other choices unfortunatley. Hope can turn it around from here.

C’mon Oliver! Been waiting for you to do this for me all year. Let’s double that 1/2 time score you filthy rang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back