Status
Not open for further replies.

1999. heck you Gawn
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1925 💩

pies lost 💩

my football team lost on the siren 💩

severely dislocated my elbow with 2 min to go in game. Worst pain of my life for 4 hours until they put me out and put it back in 💩

In a cast and sling for minimum 6 weeks

what a stinker of a weekend, only highlight was being higher than jo cocker on morphine and ketamine.

1925 💩

pies lost 💩

severely dislocated my elbow with 2 min to go in game. Worst pain of my life for 4 hours until they put me out and put it back in 💩

what a stinker of a weekend, only highlight was being higher than jo cocker on morphine and ketamine.
That’s horrible mate. Hope you’re ok now.

1925 💩

pies lost 💩

That's a real shocker of a day. :(

Can we at least use you as a loop?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1925 💩

pies lost 💩

Hope you heal fast mate

1925 💩

pies lost 💩

Hope it wasn't that fat kid who kicked the winning goal?

That's a real shocker of a day. :(

Can we at least use you as a loop?
MRI will show complete trauma to ligaments and tendons, fingers crossed it’s not to bad but I’m not optimistic.

Had to move everything to storage few weeks ago for house. Move into new house tomorrow. Worst timing !

Luckily the footy boys have rallied around to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back