Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to build up some cash this week, so I think I'm going to double downgrade Bonner -> Cole and Holman ->Mutch

Probably play fritsch on field, really gotta start building a chest proper, only 100k in the bank

Wonder how many took the risk last week? Seemed a reasonable decision after round 6 but not so good now.

If you started him at sub 400k you'd be laughing

Bringing him in over 500k was always risky

Not sure who to turf. Walters, Kelly, both or none?!

Holding Kelly and trading Walters to Merret. Can't afford to have both out for another 2 weeks. Decided I'd rather keep Kelly over Walters in the long term. Just one more minor injury to Walters knees and he's out for the season.

At this rate, Kelly will be on my bench for 6 weeks... :'(

Holding Kelly and trading Walters to Merret. Can't afford to have both out for another 2 weeks. Decided I'd rather keep Kelly over Walters in the long term. Just one more minor injury to Walters knees and he's out for the season.

At this rate, Kelly will be on my bench for 6 weeks... :'(

Problem is.
Trading Walter's doesnt give you too many good options for players who will average 90+ and be a mid/fwd option at his 540k price.
Plenty of mids going around but seems like the fwds are a premium this year.

mirra dropped also.

matt eagles from the recruit getting a gig for brisbane...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banfield > Cole
Guelfi (The *er had to get dropped) > Taranto

Leaves me with 1 0 in the forward line (I have Walters/Franklin/Greene). Franklin and Greene should hopefully be back next week, and Walters........*

I will definitely change my trades before lockout. If Guelfi was not dropped, I would have ..... *

I think Frisch is also an emergency (according to the Footy Live app)

Walters, Fritsch and Guefli.... My Fwd line is a train wreck. !

I have Walters, Franklin, Greene & Guefli This week is ****ed

fritsch is on the extended bench for sunday. but will surely play after his performance.

Can't understand why Guelfi has been dropped. Essendon have a number of more underperforming players than he.

Woosher on dons website

Something about 3 games in 11 days and being rested.
He'll be back

Bonner --> Seedsman
Christensen --> Gray

Taking the risk with Seedsman for the rest of the year. Still have two more defensive spots to fill so Simpson/Yeo/Hurley will be targeted for those.

Laird, Seedsman, Lloyd, Sicily, Murray, Doedee (Finlayson, Mirra)
Mitchell, Merrett, Treloar, Coniglio, Neale, Parker, Kelly, Banfield (Brayshaw, Holman, Crowden)
Gawn, Lycett (Cameron)
Gray, Heeney, Smith, Walters, Taranto, Billings (Guelfi, Fritsch)

23 trades, 5 upgrades then luxury trades. Going aggressive early on trying to get some of this upgrades out of the way
Double downgrade possible next week if Ronke and Spago show good signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back