Game Day Round 8, 2024: West Coast vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel we have an opportunity for our midfield to use their size to their advantage tonight.

Essendons midfield is strong with Parish, Merrett & Caldwell all very capable as a midfield group, but they aren’t big midfielders. I feel they won’t try to make it a heavily contested game but I think we need to.

We don’t want to allow them to get much ball on the outside as they will cut us up. Big game for Ginbey I feel, as well as as for BBBW- Goldstein has been in good form.

If they bring the real Edge! Scary...

View attachment 1976074
Edge Wwe Meme GIF

I get wanting unique colours but this new one makes game day hard to just glance and pick.
Change is so scary. I wish it would stop happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get wanting unique colours but this new one makes game day hard to just glance and pick.
Change is so scary. I wish it would stop happening.

They had to change it coz neutrals kept getting banned from the Freo board after accidentally posting in what they thought was the red GAME DAY but was actually red NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS.

Some Yeo highlights for his 200th

They missed one of my favourite memories. 2018 at home against Richmond, Dusty goes the Don't Argue, Yeo swats his hand away, tackles him and he's pinched HTB. Yeo then gives him a shove on the ground to rub it in.

They missed one of my favourite memories. 2018 at home against Richmond, Dusty goes the Don't Argue, Yeo swats his hand away, tackles him and he's pinched HTB. Yeo then gives him a shove on the ground to rub it in.

Outside of the video i linked before these 2 are the only other tackles Yeo did on dusty on the only match against the tigers in 2018.

Good luck to all those at the ground tonight, I feel for you having to put up with that absolute feral supporter base. It was the one game that I used to avoid attending as a member.

Sent from my Nokia X30 5G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back