Oppo Camp Round 8 vs. Richmond - The Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LZrQG.jpg

Such a shame to waste such a great animal, mascot and song on a team so ****.

I love it. It's like it's looking right into my soul. *Edit* Is that Hurley?

But Melbourne are the next big thing arent they? Definitely count. Plus, the moon was in Sagittarius when we played the Swans, so that definitely counts too. :thumbsu:

Good to see Richmond's one coherent supporter has decided to grace the thread, I was afraid we were all going to drown in spittle for a while there.

Good to see Richmond's one coherent supporter has decided to grace the thread, I was afraid we were all going to drown in spittle for a while there.

Indeed. Applause for The Goon. Fine banterology after a real dirge.

I know this is the banter thread, but I got the feeling that these Tiger supporters are actually serious with this stuff they are posting! Seriously most of it belongs in David Kings Shizen Files segment on SEN.

It astounds me that for a club that has been a NOBODY for longer than I have been around, yet when they string a couple of wins together they are suddenly the real deal and on the way up lol. I would of thought by now most of their supporters would of learned by their years of torment to keep their enthusiasm to themselves.

Get ready for one hell of a reality check Saturday night Tiger fans. :D

Also any suggestion Alex Rance is or will be AA Fullback is fanciful to say the very least. Cant wait to see him howl it up when the pressure is on this weekend.

Our future is bright. Saturday is almost irrelevant in the grander scheme. Essendon is playing near its peak, we're a long way off ours.

That's incisive. The team who's a couple of percentage points off top spot is near its peak. :thumbsu:

Such a shame to waste such a great animal, mascot and song on a team so ****.

The theme song is only good, because we only rarely hear it.

If they ever start winning again, then it will be like a new song on fm radio, your sick of it in two weeks....

The theme song is only good, because we only rarely hear it.

If they ever start winning again, then it will be like a new song on fm radio, your sick of it in two weeks....

You'll be sick to the back teeth of it soon my friend. If we get up in the coming weeks we will be absolutely insufferable. Its the Tiger way. Its why you all love us so much and pine for our return.

Nothing Vic teams like better then the thrill of fear at the thought of a scratching and mauling from the Big Cat....those sharp claws, those fangs. I can hear your Same Old little heart pumping harder already. Try to control yourself.

You'll be sick to the back teeth of it soon my friend. If we get up in the coming weeks we will be absolutely insufferable. Its the Tiger way. Its why you all love us so much and pine for our return.

Nothing Vic teams like better then the thrill of fear at the thought of a scratching and mauling from the Big Cat....those sharp claws, those fangs. I can hear your Same Old little heart pumping harder already. Try to control yourself.

Sorry our little striped friemds......., The SHARP TEETH that you speak of, have all ROTTED AWAY thru lack of use; so you are somewhat toothless!!!!!

If you happen to beat the SAME OLD this DreamTime EPIC, then your Hibernation or Self - Imposed EXILE shall END!!!!!

And the world as we know it, shall go into
ANTI - Meltdown; and Incinerate US ALL!!!!!:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry our little striped friemds......., The SHARP TEETH that you speak of, have all ROTTED AWAY thru lack of use; so you are somewhat toothless!!!!!

If you happen to beat the SAME OLD this DreamTime EPIC, then your Hibernation or Self - Imposed EXILE shall END!!!!!

Good response !!

Tell you what though the fact that this game totally overshadows the build up to the Magpie V Cats GF renewal just shows how big the Dreamtime is becoming as a fixture. Last couple of days I have heard so much more talk about our game than theirs.

Watching Carlton V Collingwood is a coulourless bore. Its like Balck and white compared to the sash teams. The Y and B and R and B look fantastic against packed stands. Its becoming a great Clasico and we haven't ever got into the 8 yet!!!

Good response !!

Tell you what though the fact that this game totally overshadows the build up to the Magpie V Cats GF renewal just shows how big the Dreamtime is becoming as a fixture. Last couple of days I have heard so much more talk about our game than theirs.

Watching Carlton V Collingwood is a coulourless bore. Its like Balck and white compared to the sash teams. The Y and B and R and B look fantastic against packed stands. Its becoming a great Clasico and we haven't ever got into the 8 yet!!!

If the Script goes according to OUR Plan, than you can attempt to make The 8 AFTER this game, we should smash you, but wouldn't be surprised if you won (NOT That there's anything wrong with that!!!!!:eek:;))

If the Script goes according to OUR Plan, than you can attempt to make The 8 AFTER this game, we should smash you, but wouldn't be surprised if you won (NOT That there's anything wrong with that!!!!!:eek:;))

You win both ways.

A. ESS win. You get the points and the win and are happy.

B Richmond win. You are sad but you get the thrill of feeling the Tigers paw give you a good spanking and hear the considered commentary and lucid wit of our grog squad as they rehearse the reasons for our win.

As a say a win win situation for you.

Actually there is a lot wrong with that, we need to dominate you!!!!! Our rucks should win the ball to our Mids, so our Defence isn't required, and OUR Forwards feast on your Your Dirty Balls!!!!!''

Shall we get some SIG Bets going??????

It is 2012 you know, i think a tiger premiership might be enough to break the back of the entire universe.

No fatter than Trashcan Martin

s**t his SC scores are crap for my SC team!!!!!

Yup, getting rid of that kid, made the mistake of thinking that he was an up and coming star, what the hell was I thinking?

It is 2012 you know, i think a tiger premiership might be enough to break the back of the entire universe.

It REALLY is only 2012!!!!!
So the best you Tugger's can HOPE for is 9th!!!!!

Sorry, re-calculating the '12 ladder,; with 2 expansion teams; 11th for you Toothless Tuggers it is!!!!!

P.S. Melgawn for the SPOON!!!!!

Yup, getting rid of that kid, made the mistake of thinking that he was an up and coming star, what the hell was I thinking?

Dual Position sucked US ALL IN!!!!!

Under HIRD, our players are now mostly DPP's!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back