AFL RDT Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.. Looking like Gulden to Ridley (play dockers at marvel then North next 2) via Laird and Rowe to Poulter. $180k in bank for week after.

Kozi v North should be a 60.. will then hope for a 60 from poulter. He will score 30.
Not loving this new role for Ridley. He is not getting cheap marks and is forced to play more lockdown. Greene last week and will have a role on Walters this week I think.

Hall is going at 125 in full games! Why don’t you want him?

I’d get RCD over Poulter if I was you.

Not loving this new role for Ridley. He is not getting cheap marks and is forced to play more lockdown. Greene last week and will have a role on Walters this week I think.

Hall is going at 125 in full games! Why don’t you want him?

I’d get RCD over Poulter if I was you.

Can do Berry to RCD then Gulden to Hall via Dev Rob. But only have $60k left. Probably better option than getting Ridley.

458k DEF - Harmes,J (ave 93 from 2 games)... and appears to be playing midfield

dunno who to get rid of yet (maybe Kosi), but Harmes is coming IN... i actually started with him in rd1 before he broke his arm - looks a steal !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty makes sense with all their injuries but FMD owning him these last few weeks has been absolute hell. His BE must still be high, anyone else you can get instead?
I think Dusty is 110% due.
Tiges up against it with injuries
Enter the Dusty

Of course Highmore returns the week after I pay up for my last defender spot! Would rather him on field then some of my spuds up fwd

You got a Lloyd 119 when he played like ..he will score 140+ this week against Collingwood..you also got rid of tex who scored 20 then is out this week...you also got poulter over Murphy...what you did last week will be hard to beat for luckiest week of the year

You got a Lloyd 119 when he played like ..he will score 140+ this week against Collingwood..you also got rid of tex who scored 20 then is out this week...you also got poulter over Murphy...what you did last week will be hard to beat for luckiest week of the year
Why didn’t you acknowledge the 38 I copped from Tex the week before? Of course I had to trade him after that!
Paid through the nose for Lloyd, paid so much that I now have to trade a good rookie Farrar to get hall since I got no bank left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back