Ruckman - what type would you prefer?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dice Man said:
Thrad? What is a Thrad?

You are beggining to look like a small dweeby and pathetically sad man.

Is that you Stephen Milne?
One spelling mistake is all that you can pick out as wrong? LOL. Come up with somethig new.

Also, referring to your post before, how is my opinion on Ackland being better than Knobel weak, if the vast majority of people agree with it?

SaintsSupporter said:
One spelling mistake is all that you can pick out as wrong? LOL. Come up with somethig new.
Also, referring to your post before, how is my opinion on Ackland being better than Knobel weak, if the vast majority of people agree with it?
:confused: Sound familiar?

SaintsSupporter said:
The difference is, Knobel rucked the whole night, whereas Ackland only rucked 1/2 the time (Koschitzke the other half).

And you do realise that Knobel doesn't ruck the whole match as we have been playing Simmonds and Stafford also?

Still LOL @ your sole purpose in life comparing Cain Ackland and Trent Knobel.

Sealen said:

both carnt play both will never be AA so who cares
Spider is getting 100 points a game and he is also a EX saints player why not compare Ackland and Spider

Sealen said:
And you do realise that Knobel doesn't ruck the whole match as we have been playing Simmonds and Stafford also?

What I meant to say was:
milnedog44 said:
Knobel rucked about 80% of the game
Ackland about 40%
If you can't see that, then I pity you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it all boils down to whether you want to sacrifice a seat on the bench for ruckman #1 when he's not rucking. It also keeps him fresh and ready to go whenever needed.

In a strong side, you want everyone to have full usefulness, because any less than that is wasted space. In a building or weak side the 'extra' spot taken by the ruckman on the bench would normally go to someone who isnt too good anyway.

Marns said:
I'd rather neither - the Jeff White/Spida Everitt type. Someone who'll constantly rack up hitouts, but also dominate around the ground.

Agreed, they are the best 2 ruckmen in the comp so why would you not want them

ACLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
that 1 is for all of you who said we couldnt win a premiership this year because we didnt get a ruckman in the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back