Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Knights Indigenous.
1493349547472.jpg;pv903ec22078c8bc04
I... 'm not entirely sure what to make of this...

why is all the clubs going fluro and not their traditional colours
All? The only clubs not in their own colours is Storm (majority orange) and Broncos. Canberra are arguably not, as they've got dark green, but they still have their everyday colours on the actual design. None look to be in fluoro colours.

For some reason I just dont like the green piping under the neck, either have a proper collar or don't. It would look a lot cleaner without it.

I tell you who is up there as one of the best rugby jersey manufacturers at the moment, Macron. Their Scottish range last year was incredible! Their cotton long sleeve jersey is the most beautiful thing I have seen in years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't know where else to put this but I've decided to redesign international union teams. First up is Ireland. I made their logo in the same style as all the provincial teams.
ireland rugby logo.png
the kit is very simplistic with the new logo on the left breast and the traditional logo in the middle. It also features a watermarked shamrock on the back.

Attachments

• ireland kit.png
    ireland kit.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
I didn't know where else to put this but I've decided to redesign international union teams. First up is Ireland. I made their logo in the same style as all the provincial teams.
View attachment 366254
the kit is very simplistic with the new logo on the left breast and the traditional logo in the middle. It also features a watermarked shamrock on the back.
You could probaly make a new thread for a portfolio

Seing as I can't make a new thread Ill continue to post here. Second is England. You can't really change the iconic red rose so I've just simplified it and put it on a shield. gray-shield-md.png

The kit design has St George's cross extend from the logo and fade into the white yolk and red trim.
3446viu copy.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back