rugby union to take over

Remove this Banner Ad

UK_footyfan

Rookie
Jul 13, 2003
it's just gonna happen rugby is awsemme sport go the wallabies kill the bitch of a game u play down south nowone else cares bout it u have ur international rules crap basically gaelic football

nowone cares

also ftg long live champ car world series

Originally posted by UK_footyfan
it's just gonna happen rugby is awsemme sport go the wallabies kill the bitch of a game u play down south nowone else cares bout it u have ur international rules crap basically gaelic football

nowone cares

:D Beware of Aussie Rules being played on English Cricket Grounds in the near future. :D

Get real, rugby will never take over, its bloody impossible to understand most of the rules. If anything AFL will take over rugby

nowone cares

You feel the need to post of our board.

Suggests to me you are owned little boy.

Rugby League has far more to worry about from Union than AFL does.

Then again AFL and Rugby both need to worry abourt soccer. The junior participantion rates and the fact they retain the kids to play longer into Adulthood show that is the real threat in Australian Sport, if it ever gets it's act together.

DST
:D

If union was going ton take anything over it would have happened 100 years ago. Like cricket, they are so desperate to be international they let countries that can't compete with established teams play in major competitions to make up numbers. Union has been around a long time and is the primary sport in just a few pacific Islands and New Zealand. It isn't even the main sport in NSW or Qld let alone being relevant elsewhere.

come on rugby union is a proven winner it is played all over the world professionally and yes i am educated unlike all of you yobs

get with the times rugby is the sport, and will take over the southern states and get rid of the crap known as afl, it will also take over football in england becuase rugby is a HUGE GAME it is popular and played everywhere

i predict in 10 years rugby league those northern inbred yobb game will be over due to our game being better than that crap

20 years rugby union will be the number one game in australia and kill afl, it will also kill football over in the best country in the world

50 years rugby will be the most popular sport in the world :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

come on rugby union is a proven winner it is played all over the world professionally and yes i am educated unlike all of you yobs

get with the times rugby is the sport, and will take over the southern states and get rid of the crap known as afl, it will also take over football in england becuase rugby is a HUGE GAME it is popular everywhere

if you say so...

oh i do rugby is a huge game played all over the world

Yes, some of those qualifiers in the World cup were crackers. Genuine "world game" even though only 3-4 countries are any good at it.

oh i do rugby is a huge game played all over the world
And how many countries have rugby as their number one sport? One (NZ). Rugby is in all those other countries and no one rates it good enough to be better than a minor football code.

Rugby is a Relic of the Toffee Nosed English who killed who they pleased.

AFL is a product of an Emerging and Proud Country who no longer wants to drink the milk of England.

The more we want to have an identity, the more AFL will be dominant.

And for the record, your brain may have been punched in a few too many rear enders..

life's a bitch when you have to support a game like afl

being english i have class, so i can understand why you yobbs support that crapper of a game

well when afl has a decent world cup where millions attend games and billions watch from all over the world from new york to london please tell me

till then thank god i am English and i have class and i play a respectable game unlike the yobb bogan game of afl

well when afl has a decent world cup where millions attend games and billions watch from all over the world from new york to london please tell me

Dont need a World Cup to justify our existence.
No cultural cringe here, no penis eny.
Our Grand Final will do fine thanks.
Its our Superbowl - our World Series - stuff everybody else.

You may be the product of a country which has a class system (so does India by the way), but this should not be confused with having any class yourself.

Shut the door on the way out you whinging pom.

nowone cares

Ban this arrogant little pom, please mods.

life's a bitch when you have to support a game like afl

being english i have class, so i can understand why you yobbs support that crapper of a game

fine each to their own, you stick to yours and we will stick to ours.

run along ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back