NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Horse but agree this is one of his biggest mistakes… let’s all pray he doesn’t make the same mistake when TayTay, Parks and Cal come back into the side.
I’m all for rotating our mids through the centre, but I think Heens and Chad have to be in there more often than not.
Tay Tay is not needed

Channel 7 producers have a lot to answer for about the state of Australia sports media

Every sport 7 has, dies shortly after

??

What sport has 'died' after being on 7?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give it away mate. Apologists at work here. Your forgetting This Is Australia 🇦🇺
Give what away? What are you even talking about? “This is Australia”? Are you suggesting Gillards arse was a talking point that was detrimental to her career? Again sounds very made up by people looking to support some sort of outrage agenda.

Give what away? What are you even talking about? “This is Australia”? Are you suggesting Gillards arse was a talking point that was detrimental to her career? Again sounds very made up by people looking to support some sort of outrage agenda.
Read Between the Lines. What I was saying was you might as well give it away as you will not beat the apologists in this particular debate.
That's what we have become in Australia. As far as Julia Gillard's backside goes it is the last backside I would look at and run commentary on.

I thought she was from queensland.

The actor i mean.
Mia Agraviador, who captured hearts with her catchy line “Porque No Los Dos” (“Why don't we have both”), has resurfaced on social media promoting Mingle Seasoning spice blends in Melbourne.

1712639072682.png

Older now (obvs)

Mia Agraviador, who captured hearts with her catchy line “Porque No Los Dos” (“Why don't we have both”), has resurfaced on social media promoting Mingle Seasoning spice blends in Melbourne.

View attachment 1954557

Older now (obvs)

I enjoy her dedication to maintaining that same haircut.

Read Between the Lines. What I was saying was you might as well give it away as you will not beat the apologists in this particular debate.
That's what we have become in Australia. As far as Julia Gillard's backside goes it is the last backside I would look at and run commentary on.
Right, I see your points and both very good points, in particular the last one.