Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win today lads...
1 and 1 going in to a game against the Swampies. I think we deserve a break from training this week, I'm thinking a nice family movie night this Thursday.
View attachment 458787

Great idea. I will bring the corn chips, hand cream and tissues.

Great bounce back to form KohPhi took your opposition to the cleaners. That goal from the centre bounce was extraordinary.

Too bad I did my best work in the second minute then failed to kick another goal ‍♂️

Great bounce back to form KohPhi took your opposition to the cleaners. That goal from the centre bounce was extraordinary.

Too bad I did my best work in the second minute then failed to kick another goal ‍♂️

Just finding your feet mate. A Carey like performance is just around the corner.

Time to bring your A grade material this week Bombers. Looking forward to seeing your best stuff.
kateasterry.jpg

Time to bring your A grade material this week Bombers. Looking forward to seeing your best stuff.
kateasterry.jpg

As well as my A grade stuff I may also bring a massive erection....just saying!

Last edited:
kateasterry.jpg
I can’t ! I won’t! I have too much respect for you, ant. You can hit me all you like, I will NEVER raise a hand to you...
My heart won’t let me!

I can’t ! I won’t! I have too much respect for you, ant. You can hit me all you like, I will NEVER raise a hand to you...
My heart won’t let me!

Nah... once the game starts the competitive juices will come out I reckon. I'll be going harder than a one armed Priest at Disneyland.

My heart won’t let me!
Playing hard to get won't work with Cheval

200.webp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually play hard to want...
I got excited one night when a girl actually spoke to me. I mean, she told me to **** off, but at least she spoke to me.......

I got excited one night when a girl actually spoke to me. I mean, she told me to **** off, but at least she spoke to me.......
Long time ago, long long long time ago, I was at the local discotheque, and after a couple of wine spritzers, I worked up the courage to speak to a lady. It went something like this...

Coach: “Hey there. I’d give you one”

Lady: “* off you dirty sleazebag! I wouldn’t * you if you were the last human on earth! You pig!”

Coach: “easy, fatty. I was just giving you a score out of ten”

Long time ago, long long long time ago, I was at the local discotheque, and after a couple of wine spritzers, I worked up the courage to speak to a lady. It went something like this...

Lady: “**** off you dirty sleazebag! I wouldn’t **** you if you were the last human on earth! You pig!”

You should have added, "I'd love to see you get ahead in life - you need one!!!"

Lady: “**** off you dirty sleazebag! I wouldn’t **** you if you were the last human on earth! You pig!”

Translation: i was at the 21st Century Dance Club in Frankston, getting my groove on the revolving dance floor. After that nothing else matters

You should have added, "I'd love to see you get ahead in life - you need one!!!"
True story. When I met MrsCoach, this was my opening line...

“Hi, I’m Coach. Just wanted to say, you’re clearly a 9. (Pause for effect)... and I’m the ONE you need”...

Last edited:
True story. When I met MrCoach, this was my opening line...

“Hi, I’m Coach. Just wanted to say, you’re clearly a 9. (Pause for effect)... and I’m the ONE you need”...

:rainbow::thumbsu:

True story. When I met MrCoach, this was my opening line...

Reminds me of that story about the school classroom, where the teacher says, "Right class - today we're talking about words that have 3 syllables. Please put up your hand, tell me a 3 syllable word, and then put it into a sentence."

First to raise his hand is Jimmy, "BEAUTIFUL - my Dad thinks you're beautiful."

The teacher is somewhat embarrassed and says sheepishly, "Well thank you Jimmy." OK - who's next?"

Jenny puts up her hand and says, "RADIANT. My Dad thinks you're radiant."

By now, the teacher's face resembles a beetroot. Johnny had had his hand up for some time, but the teacher had been avoiding him, due to his reputation for having a big mouth. But she now reluctantly says, "OK Johnny - your turn."

Johnny says proudly, "URINATE. My Dad reckons you're an 8, and if you had bigger **** you'd be a 10."

I should add, I don’t recommend you guys on here try any of those cheesy lines...
I can get away with it, because I’m an extremely handsome man, with a great smile, excellent bone structure and powerful physique...

I can say anything to the opposite sex and they think it’s adorable.

I should add, I don’t recommend you guys on here try any of those cheesy lines...
I can get away with it, because I’m an extremely handsome man, with a great smile, excellent bone structure and powerful physique...

I can say anything to the opposite sex and they think it’s adorable.

Your hot m8!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back