Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

D, you’re one of my favourite opposition posters. But I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about...
200.webp

Who are we playing this week? And who are their players? ...

Tony Lynn 15 , anyone from our “list” ?

Dear Coach,

Of course there is a list, you have the list. Check the PM which denotes who the targeted player for this week is.

Best wishes,

TL15.

Mate if it was called the 21st woman I would be in like Flynn.
I know you're not adverse to a bit of cross dressing so here's how it works. The loser has to be 'the 21st man' for the other team next week. So if the Bombers win I have to post at least 21 times supporting the Bombers in your match thread. If the Swampies win you post at least 21 times supporting the Rats. In?

I know you're not adverse to a bit of cross dressing so here's how it works. The loser has to be 'the 21st man' for the other team next week. So if the Bombers win I have to post at least 21 times supporting the Bombers in your match thread. If the Swampies win you post at least 21 times supporting the Rats. In?

Oh that's brilliant!

We have a deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is your team complaining about spam again while putting up big numbers themselves or was that just a one week thing?
Nah, we're complaining about the Shagons' common and generic reponse which generally amounts to 'no u are'...

... while putting up big numbers ourselves.

What is a big number these days? I'd be lying if I didn't expect to see Coach over 50 though.

Nah, we're complaining about the Shagons' common and generic reponse which generally amounts to 'no u are'...

... while putting up big numbers ourselves.

What is a big number these days? I'd be lying if I didn't expect to see Coach over 50 though.

I just reckon we have a cracking time when we play.. We bring out the best and worst in each other :p

Shermy's Qtats and random numerals
It's a new season and we are the Back to Back premiers. I'm still hungover/drunk from the Grand final win, so i'm not quiet sure if we won or lost against the Roys, but I got 9 disposals from Full Back, so im pretty pleased with myself.

S25R1.JPG

Fun fact, everyone debuted*. Pretty solid effort boys.

Shermy's Qtats and random numerals

Good news, nobody. It's double Qtats day. I somehow kicked a goal and its probably why we won the match. With that said, the list of people doing the end of season noodie run is down to 8. The pressure will be building which will definitely turn into some nervous poops throughout the season.

S25R2.JPG

* Total games updated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back