Official Match Thread S22 - Round 10 Geelong Wolves vs Sin City Swamprats @ The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

n12ueu.jpg
v
334166u.jpg

Nothing controversial about this match at all! The Rats head into this one hanging precariously to a spot in the Top 4, struggling to maintain any semblance of form after the shock departure of their Super-Star forward SM, having now lost three in a row. Meanwhile the Wolves have leapt off the foot of the ladder after the return of their Super-Star follower SM, knocking off the top-of-the-table Bears. Odd coincidence, no?

For the Wolves, pride is on the line as the often castigated side is seen to lack active posters, but with Quivorir, SM, Bet on Blue, BB 8, Hatchy1992 and @TurtleBots all firing, the side should have nothing to worry about against a Rats side who sees spamming and match posting as one and the same.

The Wolves are at home in this one and have a reasonably good record against the Rats in these fixtures, so I’m going for the Wolves in a comfortable win.

Wolves by 77

Hopefully Wolves still on mad monday and Brownlow celebrations

Come on Rats ... time to get back to the winner's circle

SM dear I'm very concerned that you've stopped seeing you're old friends. I've been so concerned that you've started taking drugs or seeing some new horrible floozy. Rats dears I hope you can still be friends with him. You know that I love all of you still. Please make sure to play with him this week and let me know if you think he's getting himself in trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh what a time to be alive...

Playing against the Wolves who have more stop gaps in their line up then I have in my last plumbing attempt.

At least there 'Captain' is trying, so trying in fact posters couldn't wait to get out of there, with the first proper Sweet FA trade in about 5 seasons occuring as a direct result of what a shocking job Quivorir was doing.
akkaps and Papa Juggs would have made better captains...

At least we got stew42 out of it, who looks to be the goods, but I'm not quite sure what SM plans to achieve over there? You back in the Leadership group yet?

At least you guys will see first hand what a decent handover of the Captaincy can do to a club.
Great leadership by Millky95 , ably supported by his lieutenants in Ant Bear , Cloud_ and Butler , which have lead to this seasons best batch of rookies in Far Kern , sportsmaniac89 , miggs and ChristopH .

Quiv, Hatchy1992 and SM - bring some note paper and pen, we plan on giving you a lesson in Qooty on and off the field this week...

Don't bullshit. Everyone knows I am Captain.

Only when everyone ranks the best to worst Captains and they're looking for someone to fill spot 11 or 12

Only when everyone ranks the best to worst Captains and they're looking for someone to fill spot 11 or 12
Are we pretending you were a decent captain?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back