Official Match Thread S23 Round 3: Geelong Wolves vs Sin City Swamprats @ The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

poster-1235732758_dog_spinning_pn_turntable.gif

You were bamboozled

3e2241994ffcacc1923e0c34c85fdbcc.png
vs the very beautiful, and very sexy

seUrWwS.png

Head To Head:

These teams probably played each other in S22.

Match Overview

The Wolves participated in this off season by deciding to poach someone called Willo_ and last time i checked he was the captain and only poster. This saw an improvement on last season where the Wolves were in such dire straits that they were listed on the critically endangered list. Since then though, either by act of god or pity they've won both match ups, firstly against some scrubs the OP used to captain and against one of the irrelevant teams in this league.

The other side of this ledger is the heroes of this story, the lovable rats of sin city. Despite having the odds stacked in their favor (I mean, for *s sake, we have a simmer) the rats have lost the first two matches of this season; firstly to kindergarten fc, then to the Royals. These are truly dark days. They also recruited the OP who takes no responsibility for this...

Players to Watch

Geelong Wolves:

Willo_ - He's a qooty player.

miggs - Purely for the threadban he'll get at some point. My money is on Thursday

Quivorir - He'll also participate this week.

Sin City Swamprats:

Golumless - The classy midfielder will be looking to inflict some pain on the Wolves... well more pain.

Millky95 - He'll be using his contacts with the simmers to try to push the result in the Rats favor

Gray Day - He'll be posting gifs at some point in this thread. Most likely of aesthetically pleasing Asian girls.

Tip:

Swamprats by a number greater than 0.

Teamsheets are to be posted to the Prussian consulate at Siam by aeromail, preferably on the 4:30 auto-gyro.

Last edited:

Golumless the OP is a disgrace. Feel ashamed.

It's not my fault you can't see the beauty in it.

Forgot Golumless moved here as well. What a s**t OP for his own team's match.

It's actually an abstract masterpiece depicting how the internet age has really broken down the traditional family.

It's actually an abstract masterpiece depicting how the internet age has really broken down the traditional family.

The gif doesn't even work.

Seems more like you're trying to cover up the fact your new side is a sack of s**t sitting last.

I guess art is in the eye of the beholder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back