Official Match Thread S27 First Elimination Final Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Now do you believe me TheCoach16 ?!?!?

Dust off, hit the goon bag, and remember women weaken legs. We are back again to get this train a choofin next week!!

Now do you believe me TheCoach16 ?!?!?

Dust off, hit the goon bag, and remember women weaken legs. We are back again to get this train a choofin next week!!

Couldn't have done it without you this week skipper.

Thank you,

Tony xoxo

I wouldn’t normally do this, but I just received a PM from The Filth Wizard ...

“Hi Coach,
You guys are amazing! You smashed us in banter, and on match day. You in particular, are probably the greatest finals player in the history of the SFA. I don’t know how you do it.
I think the Bombers deserve to be premiers and I for one will be barracking hard for you!
Congratulations, mate. You’re a class above.
Yours truly
Filth.”

How good is that?! You’re a good man, Filth.

Filth always been good like that secretly loves the Bombers.

Great game Bombers.. cheers for the week Royals, see you around the traps in the off season..

From a team and club perspective, this was a win for the genuine good guys of the SFA.

From a personal perspective, TheCoach16, you challenged me to own the ruck, well 22 hitouts to 9 and 3 goals suggest I was superb my friend..

I just don't know who can stop me.

Great game Bombers.. cheers for the week Royals, see you around the traps in the off season..

From a team and club perspective, this was a win for the genuine good guys of the SFA.

From a personal perspective, TheCoach16, you challenged me to own the ruck, well 22 hitouts to 9 and 3 goals suggest I was superb my friend..

Very humble mate, beautiful sentiment.

Not even God maybe beetle juice.

When The Coach looks at you in the eye, and asks you for greatness, it’s hard not to respond...

I wouldn’t normally do this, but I just received a PM from The Filth Wizard ...

“Hi Coach,
You guys are amazing! You smashed us in banter, and on match day. You in particular, are probably the greatest finals player in the history of the SFA. I don’t know how you do it.
I think the Bombers deserve to be premiers and I for one will be barracking hard for you!
Congratulations, mate. You’re a class above.
Yours truly
Filth.”

How good is that?! You’re a good man, Filth.

I wouldn't dream of complimenting you personally, you grub.

Anyhoo, firstly to the Royals (and I'll say more in the team thread later) of course that's a disappointing finish and lost in the first quarter, really, which mirrors our season in general. We didn't start well but were able to claw our way back into the game and into the finals, unfortunately it's that little misstep early that hurt us the most. Next season we'll find our way to be a little more consistent but we shouldn't feel disheartened, a lot of changes were made heading into the season and we will feel the benefits. I'd say we started to already, galvanising from a wooden spoon contender to missing out on the top four by a game.

To the Bombers, congratulations on the win and the miracle continues for another week. I trust you had a fun week and I can confirm we won't let you get the better of us again next season. Good luck in the coming weeks.

I wouldn't dream of complimenting you personally, you grub.

Anyhoo, firstly to the Royals (and I'll say more in the team thread later) of course that's a disappointing finish and lost in the first quarter, really, which mirrors our season in general. We didn't start well but were able to claw our way back into the game and into the finals, unfortunately it's that little misstep early that hurt us the most. Next season we'll find our way to be a little more consistent but we shouldn't feel disheartened, a lot of changes were made heading into the season and we will feel the benefits. I'd say we started to already, galvanising from a wooden spoon contender to missing out on the top four by a game.

To the Bombers, congratulations on the win and the miracle continues for another week. I trust you had a fun week and I can confirm we won't let you get the better of us again next season. Good luck in the coming weeks.
Whatever what was put in my drink while I was on the bench allowed me to have 1 out of 2 good kicks in the last quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever what was put in my drink while I was on the bench allowed me to have 1 out of 2 good kicks in the last quarter

It was an ice cube. The skill was inside you the whole time.

Keeps The Filth Wizard to 2 goals...

9DVWhGA.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back