Competition S27 SFA Qooty Tipping - well done Woosh!

Remove this Banner Ad

Final reminders - tips in by 11:59pm tonight.

Cadaver
Wooshette
Gentlemen

If you don't tip by deadline you'll be allocated all away teams and a margin of 69 points.
Sorry mang, I won’t be wearing an av for tipping so maybe chop me out so I’m not a squib.

Sorry mang, I won’t be wearing an av for tipping so maybe chop me out so I’m not a squib.
I’m sure we can deal with people not taking loser avs.

Just tip goddamnit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round Two
  • Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park
  • Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome
  • Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome
  • Gumbies FFC vs East Side Hawks at The House of Gumby
  • Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky
  • Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne [MOTR] by 9 points

OK Cadaver and Gentlemen - given you missed deadline I’ve automatically assigned you away teams and a margin of 69 points.

Tipping for R2 is now closed.

OK Cadaver and Gentlemen - given you missed deadline I’ve automatically assigned you away teams and a margin of 69 points.

Tipping for R2 is now closed.
So just watch all 6 away teams win, with a margin of precisely 69 points. That Cadaver - he's so lucky that, if it was raining female movie stars, he'd catch Julia Roberts in her birthday suit.

Time for...

The Jesus ‘s CRAZY CONSENSUS - ROUND 2

A few quite unevenly tipped games this round, while one match was a flip of the coin proposition...
  • Royals (17-11) Dragons - tipped high/low margin for a Royals win was [53/5] - actual margin 32
  • Bears (18-9) Bombers - 1 draw tipped
  • Swamprats (17-11) Furies
  • Hawks (16-12) Gumbies
  • Warriors (15-13) Wonders
  • Roys (14-14) Demons
Following the wisdom of the crowd would have resulted in 3 or 4 tips this round (depending on the coin flip on the Dees/Roys game). About the same as last week.

The Gumbies were underrated by tipsters once again, while very few can sit back in smug satisfaction at tipping a Bombers win this round.

Last edited:
Tipping Round Update.png
WEEKLY ROUND-UP

Five tipsters got 5/6 tips right this round, with overall performances seeming to improve with the first round of ‘exposed form’ behind us.

Congratulations to our winning tipster for this week - philreich – who managed 5/6 tips (that’s 83% for those following at home) and a very low margin differential of 10 points.

Phil’s prize (pending acceptance) is to choose a loser’s avatar for Karnezis_13 to sport for the week. The tactic of ‘all away teams and a margin of 13 points’ doesn’t seem to be working to this point for Karn, resulting in 1/6 tips and a margin differential of 45.

OVERALL ROUND-UP
  • JT_the_Man has jumped to the top of the overall leaderboard after Round 2. JT’s one tip clear on 9 (out of a total possible 12 tips), and is hotly pursued by a group on 8 tips.
  • Have a gander at philreich ‘s overall margin differential after two rounds. Sexy.

BONUS INSIGHTS!

DID YOU KNOW...
  • Alongside Bears, the Hawks are the equal most-tipped team so far in S27 (34 out of 56 possible tips across two rounds), but have yet to record a win. Overrated?
  • The Gumbies are the team attracting the second-lowest tips across two rounds (behind the Dragons), with 24/56 possible tips. They are presently 2-0 and sitting pretty in second. Underrated?

View attachment 625199
WEEKLY ROUND-UP

Five tipsters got 5/6 tips right this round, with overall performances seeming to improve with the first round of ‘exposed form’ behind us.

Congratulations to our winning tipster for this week - philreich – who managed 5/6 tips (that’s 83% for those following at home) and a very low margin differential of 10 points.

Phil’s prize (pending acceptance) is to choose a loser’s avatar for Karnezis_13 to sport for the week. The tactic of ‘all away teams and a margin of 13 points’ doesn’t seem to be working to this point for Karn, resulting in 1/6 tips and a margin differential of 45.

OVERALL ROUND-UP
  • JT_the_Man has jumped to the top of the overall leaderboard after Round 2. JT’s one tip clear on 9 (out of a total possible 12 tips), and is hotly pursued by a group on 8 tips.
  • Have a gander at philreich ‘s overall margin differential after two rounds. Sexy.

BONUS INSIGHTS!

DID YOU KNOW...
  • Alongside Bears, the Hawks are the equal most-tipped team so far in S27 (34 out of 56 possible tips across two rounds), but have yet to record a win. Overrated?
  • The Gumbies are the team attracting the second-lowest tips across two rounds (behind the Dragons), with 24/56 possible tips. They are presently 2-0 and sitting pretty in second. Underrated?
Well knock me down with a feather - I didn't expect that!!! As a tipster, I've learnt over the years to never get too cocky, because you're just as likely to have a shocker the next week. So enjoy success whenever you get it.

Our weekly wooden spooner picked a good week to finish bottom. I'm stuck at work all day, so he can keep his current avatar :).

Well knock me down with a feather - I didn't expect that!!! As a tipster, I've learnt over the years to never get too cocky, because you're just as likely to have a shocker the next week. So enjoy success whenever you get it.

Our weekly wooden spooner picked a good week to finish bottom. I'm stuck at work all day, so he can keep his current avatar :).

Stuck at work? Did the pranksters put superglue on your chair or something?

Stuck at work? Did the pranksters put superglue on your chair or something?
Don't give them ideas - a few years ago, I came in early one April Fools Day, poured all the sugar into another container, and replaced it with Salvital. I then sat quietly in my chair, waiting for the volcano to erupt. Sure enough, on the stroke of 8 o'clock, all manner of obscenities came from the kitchen, as people added "sugar" to their coffee, only to see it bubble over. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back