Baghdad Bombers
v Ophidian Old Boys @ Abdu Prison
Fighting Furies v Roys FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome
Gold City Royals v Gumbies FFC @ Outback Arena
Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors @ Underground Stadium
Las Vegas Bears v East Side Phoenix @ The Stadium in the Sky
Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC @ Snow Dome 5 points

Round Sixteen (FINAL)
This weeks star tipster is Barrybran who got 6 of the 7 tips correct. Meanwhile the four who did not tip are the final tipping dunces of the season- Callums_Guns, MWPP, JyeDye and guero.

Baz, you know what to do if people are agreeable.

1699775853906.png

Overall, the top five are:
1. Wosh, 60 correct tips
2. Barrybran, 50
3. JyeDye, 49
4. tony, 48 (467 margin)

5. Ligma, 48 (733 margin)

FULL LEADERBOARD HERE.

Thank you to those who participated this season. If there is the desire next season, I'm happy to administer this again.

Tandy AnUltimateRessie Cadsky Frothies Mcveigh Tonga Bob Elton Johns Wig spudmaster TheInjuryFactory Tigerturbulance/Mrs Turbo 3KZ is Football Ocha905 The Majestic Robertio hotchilli Scythe94 philreich gab213 Gralin Wosh tony Ligma

This weeks star tipster is Barrybran who got 6 of the 7 tips correct. Meanwhile the four who did not tip are the final tipping dunces of the season- Callums_Guns, MWPP, JyeDye and guero.

View attachment 1851224

1. Wosh, 60 correct tips
2. Barrybran, 50
3. JyeDye, 49
4. tony, 48 (467 margin)

FULL LEADERBOARD HERE.

Thank you to those who participated this season. If there is the desire next season, I'm happy to administer this again.

Tandy AnUltimateRessie Cadsky Frothies Mcveigh Tonga Bob Elton Johns Wig spudmaster TheInjuryFactory Tigerturbulance/Mrs Turbo 3KZ is Football Ocha905 The Majestic Robertio hotchilli Scythe94 philreich gab213 Gralin Wosh tony Ligma
Thank you Falconista ! A massive effort by you. I will practice my coin toss predictions this offseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1851224

1. Wosh, 60 correct tips
2. Barrybran, 50
3. JyeDye, 49
4. tony, 48 (467 margin)

FULL LEADERBOARD HERE.

Thanks Falconista you’ve again done an amazing job with this.
I just play for fun and to boost numbers…and because hotchilli can’t play without me. So congrats Baz, the badge and 12 month Premium Platinum account are yours 🤙🏻

View attachment 1851224

1. Wosh, 60 correct tips
2. Barrybran, 50
3. JyeDye, 49
4. tony, 48 (467 margin)

FULL LEADERBOARD HERE.

Cheers Falcon, you've run a bloody good comp this season. Congrats Wosh and thanks for the kindly toe rope up the ladder the last month or so! Even if it was the previous round sometimes. :D

Cheers Falcon, you've run a bloody good comp this season. Congrats Wosh and thanks for the kindly toe rope up the ladder the last month or so! Even if it was the previous round sometimes. :D
That week you put the tips in for the week before I was sitting here going ‘no one tell him, no one tell him’ 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back