Official Match Thread S28 Second Qualifying Final - Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Seing no other campaigner can be arsed naming a side i thought i should atleast get us on the park

Will the real Furies captain please stand up???

1573114161743.png

Fighting Furies Official Team Sheet
Qualifying Final vs Mt Buller Demons

B:
Shadow Man - Nuffers - Ned_Flanders
HB: Michaels - mightymalaka - Wacky Tiger
C: Tigerturbulance - ChappyUK - This Is Anfield
HF: bgt2110 - fightingfury_88 - Edmund hunt
F: MightyHawks86 - The Half Back - Strebi3
R: Carson Dial - Hate - JackBero
INT: Grockadoc - TJASTA

CHANGES
NIL

#captaincopypastetotherescue
#FUTJASTA
#FUNED
#Whosskipper​
Wacky WTF dude. I distracted Tigerturbulance in the spa and you still named yourself HB.

Oh and welcome back Halfie.

Wacky WTF dude. I distracted Tigerturbulance in the spa and you still named yourself HB.

Oh and welcome back Halfie.
Stability hasnt been the buzz word at the Hippodrome the last few weeks. Thought id try it.

Also loathe to change a winning side.

Hey TJ, been bloody busy. Got smashed by that hail storm and now organising insurance and quotes and s**t. How you been buddy? Ready for a pizzling again this weekend? My god that must be demoralising? Anyway, have a good one mate :)

Stability hasnt been the buzz word at the Hippodrome the last few weeks. Thought id try it.
Also loathe to change a winning side.

Think the Bears are taking a different approach, pick a name out of a hat - 6 changes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey TJ, been bloody busy. Got smashed by that hail storm and now organising insurance and quotes and s**t. How you been buddy? Ready for a pizzling again this weekend? My god that must be demoralising? Anyway, have a good one mate :)
who the * are you?

Farrrrk, the only good that can come of this is that we win a flag.

I, The Half Back, am throwing my full support behind not only my club level teammate, but also my state level teammate, TJASTA and Ned_Flanders can officially fu** off.

Even for a Furies takeover this knifing is pretty low.

Now you're up to date with what happened while you were away, I assume I have an apology coming my way for this s**t?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back