Official Match Thread S29 Second Semi Final: Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't tell lies. Your captaincy was the oy one in the SFA that made dumbarse look like Leigh Matthews
And yet, I still got a premiership out of it.

A lot of people have furrie fetishes soo...
I didn't think you guys were LITERALLY Furries though. 😂

You learn something every day!

It is a very important milestone in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
You need to speak in terms that Rioli8217 can understand.

Rioli, mate. It's like if you'd actually been able to beat Grock' s posting record

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope SarahSmiles still paid for half a coffee at least for going to that effort.
I did offer him a complimentary pass to the Swamprats all inclusive Spa and Breakfast experience™ complete with a massage by our very own Sparkle but he politely declined saying something about not wanting to bathe in sewage or something like that. Now just because there may be some a lot of faecal matter in our spa doesn't mean it's not an enjoyable experience!
I did not receive compensation for damages to my brain nor a coffee
The Spa offer is still available!

I did offer him a complimentary pass to the Swamprats all inclusive Spa and Breakfast experience™ complete with a massage by our very own @Sparkle but he politely declined saying something about not wanting to bathe in sewage or something like that. Now just because there may be some a lot of faecal matter in our spa doesn't mean it's not an enjoyable experience!

I'm still shattered he said no, I took a one-hour online class in massage techniques and everything in preparation. Maybe on Mad Monday I'll scare people by walking up behind them and massaging them, hoping they'll stand up and walk away, leaving behind drinks and foot for those of us who do actually eat like Rats to scrounge on

And that breakfast was a ripper too, at the time we had Weet-Bix but if you choose to take it up now Rioli8217 I can throw in the All-Bran I stole from the Roys yesterday (which I think might be the reason for their collapse in the last quarter, they were missing the All-Bran-y goodness of All-Bran)

Alright, Furies are our next victims, nice
View attachment 885126

These Furries like to travel to their games in their second-hand Bear Bus. The main between us and them though, is that we FLY.

May I present to you - the Dragon Learjet!

AceAndy fumbler SaltPeter Blaze Storm Hatchy1992 Knifey Spoony HawkAussie Ljp86 Strigoi Mooresome Maylandsman A Swallow gym4life Cold Sober Davo-27 Pie 4 Life WFL
Wait, do I have to use my own wings? As a lazy lazy man I don't appreciate that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back