Official Match Thread S30, R1 - Baghdad Bombers vs Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut the fu** up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL ******* RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 7 years: 7 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to cats or whatever sh*t you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. You think I'm mad? Good for ******* you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...
A963A471-1733-4869-8875-208FBC8FD565.gif

All I would say, without destroying you, is do your research before mouthing off.

Dingster

You want to tell him about the time I sat out half the season, not even playing games, to get the new blokes involved?

Or you want me to do it?

Sometimes Wayno, you should ask first.

Or shut the fu** up.

Dickhead.

WW know how to party.gif

I'm not claiming to be a SFA "big dog" I couldn't give a fu** if I was. Captain spooge has lost it, so ******* rattled he doesn't even acknowledge my posts now. I did that, I mind f’ed him so hard he doesn't know what to ******* say. That's my claim to fame. I couldn't give a fu** what yours are so you can't take your big dick and stick it up Captain spooges arse

giphy-161.gif

Nice tactic, but not going to work, Sterge. The old “divide and conquer”. Talk up a few within the group, create resentment from the others, maybe start some infighting, get us agreeing with you so you can throw that in our teammates’ faces.
You don’t know us very well, do you, my mischievous friend? We are one in all in.
And we will show you that tomorrow. Come game time, you will feel the Bomber wrath!

Im sorry you feel this way, i genuinely like you coach and hope someday we can be friends

I'm not claiming to be a SFA "big dog" I couldn't give a fu** if I was. Captain spooge has lost it, so ******* rattled he doesn't even acknowledge my posts now. I did that, I mind f’ed him so hard he doesn't know what to ******* say. That's my claim to fame. I couldn't give a fu** what yours are so you can't take your big dick and stick it up Captain spooges arse

Whats that now 4 or 5 desperate cries for my attention in the half an hour i spent watching tv. But yes look at you, got me so rattled....

Im sorry you feel this way, i genuinely like you coach and hope someday we can be friends

Whats that now 4 or 5 desperate cries for my attention in the half an hour i spent watching tv. But yes look at you, got me so rattled....
Spoogey boy comes crawling back desperate to regain some credibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick up any good bargains on the shopping network?

All I would say, without destroying you, is do your research before mouthing off.

Dingster

You want to tell him about the time I sat out half the season, not even playing games, to get the new blokes involved?

Or you want me to do it?

Sometimes Wayno, you should ask first.

Or shut the fu** up.

Dickhead.
Go for gold, but happy to confirm. We had some good fun around it.

Whoa. Ease up on the friendly fire mate. Adelaide is a bit over 10 hours away and that’s almost too close.
I just assumed with the 9am opening hours .....do you know they still fight over extended trading hours .....in breeding is starting to be a concern .....we can only pray for them

Are the furies Adelaide based?
Worse ! .....Richmond based .....they've been desperately trying to disassociate themselves .....I think we can all understand that, but it does explain away some of their posters .....be careful what you say, they love dumping manure on doorsteps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back