Official Match Thread S31 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

1615817324606.png

I've potentially wasted a lot of time and if the below link doesn't work as intended, well fu** it I tried, have at it campaigners!

Will post results later on.

86d2fd8704f529da1685936258e35397.jpg

View attachment 1077970

I've potentially wasted a lot of time and if the below link doesn't work as intended, well fu** it I tried, have at it campaigners!

Will post results later on.

Only one thing matters this week:

screen-shot-2021-03-15-at-08-01-53-png.1077935

We are leaving the Underground

To invade the Prison!

Bombers be like:

Well, ant555 can confirm...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, could have picked a real team for us to play ...
This week is about us. You should be grateful even to be in the same league as us let alone being fixtured to play us in game 400

Answered the survey omgfridge. Just one question though: who doesn't squeeze their toothpaste from the top/middle until they can't any more and then desperately attempts to get the last little bit out of the tube from the bottom when you run out of easily accessible toothpaste?

Answered the survey omgfridge. Just one question though: who doesn't squeeze their toothpaste from the top/middle until they can't any more and then desperately attempts to get the last little bit out of the tube from the bottom when you run out of easily accessible toothpaste?

This week is about us. You should be grateful even to be in the same league as us let alone being fixtured to play us in game 400
Please.

Your club most likely begged to play the Bombers in this round as it was the only way to get any activity in this thread. Everyone wants to play for, talk about or play against the Baghdad Bombers because we matter.

Sure, you might get a couple of ex-team mates to drop by and lament what could/should have been for the club, would barely get 5 pages of discussion for the week. You need us to make this game relevant, otherwise your 400th game would be as unremarkable as the other 300 odd non-Bomber games in your past.

We are happy to help, just don’t pretend you are doing us a favour.

Everyone wants to play for, talk about or play against the Baghdad Bombers because we matter.
It's just not true. I for one spend about 99% of the time I spend thinking about the Bombers trying to pretend that they don't exist and it was all just a bad dream

omg, fridge, how did I become a question in a pointless survey?

oh. Never mind, just answered the question myself.
Hard work, dedication and a small bribe courtesy of your captain

THUG-OF-WAR 36
Rats 400 edition

Yes, you may not like, but it doesn't matter. It's the Swamprats against the Bombers. Their clash can only be called the Thug-of-War, and the winner takes possession of the ant555 Belt.

And the history of the match between SFA's Black-Red-Striped clubs has been quite a tug-of-war, indeed. In the previous 20 seasons, the clubs have split the season series twice (S16, S27); and only once (S06) one team didn't win it unbeaten.

From S04 to S27, the rule was for one team to pull the rope in one or two seasons, just to be pulled right away back.

Up to that point, the Bombers had won the season 8 times (S04, S07, S17-S18, S21, S23-S24, S26) against 7 wins of the Swamprats (S05-S06, S09, S19-S20, S22, S25).

The H2H record was tied: 15-15. However, in Finals, the Rats had the smallest of the advantages: SCS 2-1 BOM (SCS: S06PF, S27SF; BOM: S23SF).

No team had more than a 3-match winning streak: Baghdad, 2 (S17-S18/S23-S24); Sin City, 1 (S19-S20).

Including their last Finals meeting, though, that is no longer true. Since then, the Rats have won it all.

The current H2H record is: SCS 20-15 BOM

This week, the Rats defend a 6-match winning streak against the Bombers; having won the last three season series.

This is also the third Rat milestone match that they end up playing against Baghdad. In the previous two (#100 and #200), the Rats were victorious.

Can the Bombers finally break Sin City's streaks? Or will they see the Swampies stealing their camels once again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back