Official Match Thread S32 R11 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

This one is the first in the thread (sorry, fellow Royals) that got me to actually laugh.
Apparently the population of Dubai don't watch the Flintstones, but the folk in Abu Dhabi do.

Where is the journeyman Marklar_33
Oh my old friend Shaun, when I got traded here, I actually thought we would be teammates again! Audacious of you to tag me journeyman. Surely, the only bloke in the league to follow Jobe3votes to a club. Then again, trying to find the good in people isn’t the worst trait you could have!

I hope you're all happy. These last two or three pages have given me cancer. And Aids.

Oh my old friend Shaun, when I got traded here, I actually thought we would be teammates again! Audacious of you to tag me journeyman. Surely, the only bloke in the league to follow Jobe3votes to a club. Then again, trying to find the good in people isn’t the worst trait you could have!

To be fair, old mate actually bought He who shall not be named along with him.
An audacious effort to keep him in the Sweet FA. But if there's ever been a case for not putting all your eggs in a basket - this was it.
Good thing I was there as skipper to ensure the legend of Duggs kept spinning.

Feel like pure shot just want to see Cats play their youngsters
25 is considered a youngster these days?
The dream isn't dead Bangers! Keep training the house down!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still paying for it to this day, my PMs have been flooded by a Juggalo wanting me to get him a gig at the Royals.

I hope you're all happy. These last two or three pages have given me cancer. And Aids.

To be fair, old mate actually bought He who shall not be named along with him.
An audacious effort to keep him in the Sweet FA. But if there's ever been a case for not putting all your eggs in a basket - this was it.
Good thing I was there as skipper to ensure the legend of Duggs kept spinning.
Saving Duggan from that debacle was a true praise Jesus miracle, so I tip my cap to you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back