Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
j8gukr6-png.1315468
V
27GCR2f10619722e7e6bc.png

8th V 7th
Last Week the Furies went down to the Wonders by 11 points while the Royals also lost to the Dragons by 7 points

Fighting Furies
Feraligatr had a triumphant return to the league with 26 disposals, 1 goal and a match high 112 DT points. ShaunDuggan looked good up forward with 5 goals.

Gold City Royals
CakeEater dominated with 32 disposals, 9 tackles, 2 goals and 137 DT points in a 3 vote performance.

both teams looking for their first win of the season but there can only be 1 winner and that'll be the Royals by trillions

Captains Please Submit Team Sheets by 11:59pm Thursday, AWST

omgfridge Cadsky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Furies. I love youse guys, but this week youse lose. Especially that traitor Frothies Mcveigh.

So much to unpack in this one post.

1. X2 youse.. picturing you with a vb stubby in your hand right now
2. Why are you melting about a Wonders player leaving, when you yourself also left them?

So much to unpack in this one post.

1. X2 youse.. picturing you with a vb stubby in your hand right now
2. Why are you melting about a Wonders player leaving, when you yourself also left them?
No melts. I just wanted to tag my lover

Good evening Royals, welcome to the Hippodrome! How's it feel knowing that the result this week will be one of the greatest wins in your club's history, while for us, it is just a mere step on the way to our glorious spoon?

Good evening Royals, welcome to the Hippodrome! How's it feel knowing that the result this week will be one of the greatest wins in your club's history, while for us, it is just a mere step on the way to our glorious spoon?
Glorious does just about sum it up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back