Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Great effort, that's what we want to see consistently Furies.

Unfortunate result for you Royals, all the best for the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love cats. Grew up with them as a kid. My Mrs hates them and I'm not allowed 😥
I never liked cats. Thought they were a waste of space and after years of saying no to my wife, I relented and got this cat. I didn’t really like this cat, but for whatever reason he seemed to like me. The bloody thing ended up with diabetes, so he had to be injected twice per day. I ended up needing to spend copious amounts of time at home for personal reasons and being home alone is rather boring. Whenever I sat on the couch, the bloody thing would want cuddles. It went from pushing him away to me looking forward to his cuddles. When I finally started liking the little bugga, his diabetes got the better of him. Now we have another cat nearly 12 months on. He’s well and truly part of the family.

Wow Furies, we were made to look like a team that subsists on a diet of popping candy and energy drinks, and whose video review sessions consist solely of anime...

Anyway, we got the result we wanted, and we didn't resort to cheating with "accidental" team sheet errors, we got it by being truly, utterly, terrible. The spoon is a fait accompli now...I can almost feel the splinters...

Thanks for the week Royals, and good luck with this "winning" thing you're all so obsessed with. I don't get the appeal, personally 😕

Thanks for posting, Wosh 😀

I never liked cats. Thought they were a waste of space and after years of saying no to my wife, I relented and got this cat. I didn’t really like this cat, but for whatever reason he seemed to like me. The bloody thing ended up with diabetes, so he had to be injected twice per day. I ended up needing to spend copious amounts of time at home for personal reasons and being home alone is rather boring. Whenever I sat on the couch, the bloody thing would want cuddles. It went from pushing him away to me looking forward to his cuddles. When I finally started liking the little bugga, his diabetes got the better of him. Now we have another cat nearly 12 months on. He’s well and truly part of the family.
Sorry to hear mate, but I'm glad you found a great companion

Nice percentage booster. According to the government, people above 50 need to get a percentage boost shot every six months. We're ahead of the curve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back