Admin Notice S37 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway, enough sauntering around the subject.

ClarkeM Elton Johns Wig

As per Rule 5A:

1714719665923.png

The Furies have made a boo boo:

1714719721127.png

The penalty is most likely a Minor Offence, as per Rule 6B:

1714719964215.png

Add it to the list of Fury infractions for Season 37.

Error was mine; I have corrected, but it may be considered too late. Not that it matters, but it was an honest mistake, and not an attempt at shenanigans.

Error was mine; I have corrected, but it may be considered too late. Not that it matters, but it was an honest mistake, and not an attempt at shenanigans.
I love you just the way you are JC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no. JC. No.

This was not wise.

The Furies now face a MAJOR PENALTY.

ClarkeM Elton Johns Wig

6A) Major Offence

The following list of offences will result in a 4 point plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension) in league standings:
  • Failing to submit a valid initial squad in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum initial squad list requirement (22 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum team list requirement in season (20 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A
  • Editing the team sheet after team sheet deadline as per 5A
  • Deliberately hindering the simulation team through disregard of 5A, 5B and/or 5C.
  • Deliberately naming a player that is deemed ineligible as per 5B

Screenshot_20240503_151759_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh no. JC. No.

This was not wise.

ClarkeM Elton Johns Wig

6A) Major Offence

The following list of offences will result in a 4 point plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension) in league standings:
  • Failing to submit a valid initial squad in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum initial squad list requirement (22 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum team list requirement in season (20 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A
  • Deliberately hindering the simulation team through disregard of 5A, 5B and/or 5C.
Ouch. I mean, maybe, since it wasn't intentional and hasn't affected the simmers in any way we could let this one slide....

Ouch. I mean, maybe, since it wasn't intentional and hasn't affected the simmers in any way we could let this one slide....
The Furies are lucky that the current admin isn't a stickler for the rules...

Oh no. JC. No.

This was not wise.

ClarkeM Elton Johns Wig

6A) Major Offence

View attachment 1978027

Think I need to overthrow James Colorado

Oh no. JC. No.

This was not wise.

ClarkeM Elton Johns Wig

6A) Major Offence

View attachment 1978027
1714721483813.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back