Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we do. The US could not afford to stay any longer as the cost in American lives and dollars was getting too much for the American public. Trump promised it and Biden delivered. Over 20 years Afghanistan cost 3,846 US lives and over 2 trillion dollars. Of course no one anticipated that the forces the US armed and trained would collapse as quickly as they did.
If the CIA didn't arm the Mudjahideen and enable Bin Laden in the 80s they could've saved themselves a lot of future headaches.

Yes we do. The US could not afford to stay any longer as the cost in American lives and dollars was getting too much for the American public. Trump promised it and Biden delivered. Over 20 years Afghanistan cost 3,846 US lives and over 2 trillion dollars. Of course no one anticipated that the forces the US armed and trained would collapse as quickly as they did.
Where do you think that 2 trillion dollars went? Do you think the people who received it are unhappy?

Jesus Christ. You're an accountant. Shouldn't you be good with numbers?

The population of Scotland is about 5.6 million.

62,000 people die in Scotland a year (thereabouts).

So about 5,000 people a month will die.

So 5,000 people have died within 28 days (1 month) of receiving a covid vaccine, over a 6 month period.

Over a 6 month period a majority of the population have been vaccinated, with the focus being on the oldest, most vulnerable first.

Do you see where this is going?

They might as well have said 4,000 people that ate a haggis died within 28 days.

The blog you posted has no purpose of existence other than anti vax articles. Please think about whether that is a good source.
Where do you think that 2 trillion dollars went? Do you think the people who received it are unhappy?
Not to mention the political kick backs given

What has that got to do with the US wanting to pull out of Afghanistan? The question raised was why the US got out of Afghanistan not who benefited while they were there. The biggest beneficiaries of US aid are probably the Taliban who now have one of the best equipped fighting forces in the Middle East.

Looking at vision of that peaceful demonstration in Adelaide yesterday I was not surprised by the black banner with BOLD yellow lettering. It looked identical to Clive and Craig's advertising. I would not be surprised if Clive's money was all over these demonstrations.

Some of them were probably on his payroll

What has that got to do with the US wanting to pull out of Afghanistan? The question raised was why the US got out of Afghanistan not who benefited while they were there. The biggest beneficiaries of US aid are probably the Taliban who now have one of the best equipped fighting forces in the Middle East.
You said it had cost the US 2 trillion but most of that money was likely re allocated within America (obv with some to multinationals).

It funnelled 2 trillion from the US taxpayers, to the US large military firms is how I would put it.

I wonder for how long. All that equipment in dry dusty conditions needs weekly maintenance. Then there is the spare parts they will need. Then the supplies of ammo. Within a few years it will all be stuffed.

I can’t listen to Warren anymore. His antivax comments showed his lack of intelligence.

what medical recommendations do you have for us?

just because someone has a different view doesn't make them less intelligent than you. ffs.
Years ago they said Thalidomide, DDT and Asbestos were really good stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what medical recommendations do you have for us?

just because someone has a different view doesn't make them less intelligent than you. ffs.
Years ago they said Thalidomide, DDT and Asbestos were really good stuff.
Okay, this isn’t the place to debate actual science versus Facebook propaganda and why people like Treadrea are ill informed - great footballer but pretty sure he’s not a doctor. It is BECAUSE of thalidomide that we have the drug trials we have today. Thalidomide was not a vaccine and was also not developed for a pandemic. I have no idea why you’re bringing DDT and Asbestos into the discussion.

It’s going to be interesting next year if we all need to be vaccinated to go to the footy. Might be hard for Tredders to commentate from the car park.

Tredrea's wife runs the Cosmic Yoga studio, wouldnt surprise me if Warren's ideas weren't planted there by her.

almost certainly.

the wacky thing is, tredders would’ve been injected with everything thanks to his dodgy knees, not to mention the pioneering LARS (artificial ligament) he had inserted to put his tib-fib back together in 2010, but he presumably draws the line at this 🤪

5C3B578C-B3C4-48A8-BEEB-2114DE2BCBA8.jpeg

NSW records 1,083 new Covid cases. The NSW deputy chief medical officer Jeremy McAnulty says 13 people died from Covid overnight – nine men and four women. One person was in their 40s, two people in their 50s, two people in their 60s, five people in their 70s, and three people in their 80s.

I can’t listen to Warren anymore. His antivax comments showed his lack of intelligence.
What a profoundly ignorant comment.

PHD holders are the most COVID vaccine hesitant group on the planet. Would you say they lack intelligence?

Elon Musk wont be taking the COVID vaccine, does he lack intelligence?

Just because someone has a different view point to you doesn't automatically make them stupid.

PHD holders are the most COVID vaccine hesitant group on the planet. Would you say they lack intelligence?

Just because someone has a different view point to you doesn't automatically make them stupid.

homer-crayon.gif

How dare an ex-footballer have different opinions to you.
It's more the ex-footballer having views that contradict evidence-based medicine and promoting them on social media that people have a problem with.

It's more the ex-footballer having views that contradict evidence-based medicine and promoting them on social media that people have a problem with.

I don't think we should be silencing anyone on anything or we'll never get anywhere. Case in point I don't see a rush to disparage everyone caught in the mania that unvaccinated people are suddenly like a zombie horde. If Warren was tweeting things like that out which are also based on zero reality but acceptable to social media police then suddenly his football thoughts are valid again. Hence its ridiculous.

I would also say ignore say an elon musk on vaccines tips but listen intently on his grifting 101 tips etc.

I don't think we should be silencing anyone on anything or we'll never get anywhere. Case in point I don't see a rush to disparage everyone caught in the mania that unvaccinated people are suddenly like a zombie horde. If Warren was tweeting things like that out which are also based on zero reality but acceptable to social media police then suddenly his football thoughts are valid again. Hence its ridiculous.

I would also say ignore say an elon musk on vaccines tips but listen intently on his grifting 101 tips etc.
"pandemic of the unvaccinated"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back