Sam Frost - traded to Hawthorn. Farewell Frostball

Remove this Banner Ad

It's brilliant isn't it, but fair enough tho, a bloke his size, both height and weight, has no business being able to hit those sorts of speeds, genuine freak.

You're not even taking those ears into account. Imagine how much faster he'd be if they were pinned back.

Edit: Bah, you've already gone there.

The umpires missed about 5 kicks against Daniher for Frost on the weekend
The one that got me was where Daniher grabbed him and literally threw him out of the way and the umpire was right there, saw it all...play on.

The one that got me was where Daniher grabbed him and literally threw him out of the way and the umpire was right there, saw it all...play on.

Or the one where Danaher took a mark and took three steps off his line...

It was actually so bad it was laughable

His kicking has improved immensely as has his knowledge of when to release the ball. One of our big improvers
Some of his kicks last year were unbelievably good i reckon his kicking is under rated i said this last year as well. Obviously under immense pressure he *s up. Or when he is running too fast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of his kicks last year were unbelievably good i reckon his kicking is under rated i said this last year as well. Obviously under immense pressure he ****s up. Or when he is running too fast.
that goal against the pies last year coming off the bench to intercept and finish was a delight.

Well done everyone. You've well and truly screwed up his game on the weekend. Expect him to look like a spud now.

Don't worry, I remember when we played him forward a couple of times early last year. Think it might've been the first saints game - kicked 2 goals in the first quarter and wasn't sighted again for the rest of the match. In fact I think he gave away more free kicks in the last 3 quarters, than he had possessions.

Hopefully my comment balances it out...

Don't worry, I remember when we played him forward a couple of times early last year. Think it might've been the first saints game - kicked 2 goals in the first quarter and wasn't sighted again for the rest of the match. In fact I think he gave away more free kicks in the last 3 quarters, than he had possessions.

Hopefully my comment balances it out...

Missed an absolute sitter in the 3rd to give us some momentum, that day was the end of his time up forward.

If only he was closer to 198-200cm. Daniher has destroyed us two years in a row, Rory Lobb killed us last year, Charlie Dixon kicked 5 the first time we played Port last year.. All have in common being 200cm+.

There aren't many good forward who are that tall but it'd just be nice to have one of our three KPDs being taller than the others.

If only he was closer to 198-200cm. Daniher has destroyed us two years in a row, Rory Lobb killed us last year, Charlie Dixon kicked 5 the first time we played Port last year.. All have in common being 200cm+.

There aren't many good forward who are that tall but it'd just be nice to have one of our three KPDs being taller than the others.
Unfortunately, there are even less 200cm+ defenders than forwards. Off the top of my head, I can only think of Carlisle, tho I'm sure there is probably a couple of others.

Harris Andrews, he is an academy player fo the Lions though.
Sam Rowe is 198 but is also terrible at anything other than the golden fist.

Oscar is 197cm I think?

If a defender is only giving away 5cm, then they should be able to stop them taking grabs over the top. I think strength in the air and body positioning are still more important.

If a defender is only giving away 5cm, then they should be able to stop them taking grabs over the top. I think strength in the air and body positioning are still more important.

This. Dunn is barely over 190cm but is so strong through the core forwards can't move him. Always been TMacs biggest problem in that he gets bumped off the line easily and Omac is even worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back