Samsung s4

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved my Samsung S2 Hate my Samsung S4.

Everything I liked about me S2 seems nerfed in the S4, although that could be an operating system thing. I was always slow to upgrade to latest Android on the S2.

The worst thing so far is swype just brings up words that no one ever uses. My S2 either never did that or learned what I was trying to type pretty quickly.
I find if I go slow and concentrate, yeah the S4 will get it right a lot more but I never had to on my S2.

Anyway there are other things that are annoying me, so much so I am thinking of moving to another OS.

Loved my Samsung S2 Hate my Samsung S4.

Everything I liked about me S2 seems nerfed in the S4, although that could be an operating system thing. I was always slow to upgrade to latest Android on the S2.

The worst thing so far is swype just brings up words that no one ever uses. My S2 either never did that or learned what I was trying to type pretty quickly.
I find if I go slow and concentrate, yeah the S4 will get it right a lot more but I never had to on my S2.

Anyway there are other things that are annoying me, so much so I am thinking of moving to another OS.

Are you using Swype? Or the stock Samsung app? Swype is a hell of a lot better.

Most of the annoyances in Android are caused by manufacturers putting their their own UI on it.

Are you using Swype? Or the stock Samsung app? Swype is a hell of a lot better.

Most of the annoyances in Android are caused by manufacturers putting their their own UI on it.
I use the stock Samsung app.. and live the swipe thing.. (coming from an iPhone.)

Do find If I slow down a fraction it works a hell of a lot better

I use the stock Samsung app.. and live the swipe thing.. (coming from an iPhone.)

Do find If I slow down a fraction it works a hell of a lot better

I was running the Swype beta on my S2 and got pretty quick at it, but trying to do it on the S3 with the stock app at the same pace was impossible, even slowing down a little I found it incredibly inaccurate. The whole idea behind the swipe method is speed.

I was running the Swype beta on my S2 and got pretty quick at it, but trying to do it on the S3 with the stock app at the same pace was impossible, even slowing down a little I found it incredibly inaccurate. The whole idea behind the swipe method is speed.
I still find the standard phone one quicker than I texting in general..

Maybe I need to install Swype and try it out... not being a android user before now I don't know what is good bad better or otherwise

I still find the standard phone one quicker than I texting in general..

Maybe I need to install Swype and try it out... not being a android user before now I don't know what is good bad better or otherwise

Swype on my S2 was great. For the first time ever I was able to beat my wife when texting the same thing (yes we compete, it is sad.. I know).

Like I said above on my S4 it is horrible but I will try installing one of the keyboard apps.

Swype on my S2 was great. For the first time ever I was able to beat my wife when texting the same thing (yes we compete, it is sad.. I know).

Like I said above on my S4 it is horrible but I will try installing one of the keyboard apps.

After reading here I installed the app.. can see what people mean.. much better than the factory version

Remove this Banner Ad

Back