Portfolio SANFL Jumpers - by 4321

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
GLENELG (SANFL)
Hi and welcome to my portfolio, it is similar to Bryce_Jersey17 's Portfolio, but with my designs

this will go in correlation with my ASL Portfolio, I will do all 10 SANFL teams (can't believe i had to write 10) and maybe SAAFL as well.

Adelaide
Cental Districs
Glenelg
North Adelaide
Norwood
Port Adelaide
South Adelaide
Sturt
West Adelaide
Woodville - West Torrens

Then SAAFL (Maybe?)

Accepting Request's !!!

North Adelaide Roosters:

Home:
Worn in all Home Games (and Finals) w/white shorts, this is a part of NA history (Not quite sure the years) worn plenty of time, i have heard it refered as the 'Candy Stripes'
NORTH 1.png

Away:
Worn in all Away Games w/red shorts, NA current Jumper will work well as an Away
NORTH 2.png

Thoughts, on the design, why i used the design, what could i have done better?

North Adelaide Roosters:

Home:
Worn in all Home Games (and Finals) w/white shorts, this is a part of NA history (Not quite sure the years) worn plenty of time, i have heard it refered as the 'Candy Stripes'
View attachment 49523

Away:
Worn in all Away Games w/red shorts, NA current Jumper will work well as an Away
View attachment 49524

Thoughts, on the design, why i used the design, what could i have done better?
Switch the home and away design around. home jumpers, especially with older clubs shouldn't be ****ed around with.

Switch the home and away design around. home jumpers, especially with older clubs shouldn't be ****** around with.
Thats not the point of a portfolio. The idea is to display your own ideas for a team, regardless of history. If 4321 fels that the V design should be apart of the away kit, not the home, thats up to him. Although, Id prefer too see something a little more out ther. All it is is a V or stripes-generic designs. Turn things around, combine them with other templates and create a nice looking design thats yours...

Thats not the point of a portfolio. The idea is to display your own ideas for a team, regardless of history. If 4321 fels that the V design should be apart of the away kit, not the home, thats up to him. Although, Id prefer too see something a little more out ther. All it is is a V or stripes-generic designs. Turn things around, combine them with other templates and create a nice looking design thats yours...
yes, but he's suggesting what the teams should wear (I think, if that's not the idea then knock yourself out 4321 They definitely shouldn't change. The V is distinctive, unique and looks great, what more could you want?

yes, but he's suggesting what the teams should wear (I think, if that's not the idea then knock yourself out 4321 They definitely shouldn't change. The V is distinctive, unique and looks great, what more could you want?

But they did were the Candy stripes and me personally like that better

Great start :thumbsu:

Would you be able to include the SANFL logo too?

Think it has a new design this year yeah??

Yes it does, but i can't find a paint version to put on otherwise i would!

What team next guys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Adelaide:

Home: w/black shorts, Trying to get the one club into this by adding teal, and i think it works out well, would like to hear thoughts of Port supporters!
PA 3.png

Next Team!?

After you do the bays can you do Sturt?

And in regards to Port, in theory it works and it looks good but I'm not sure if it will work in practice.

Will do sturt first, as i am workingon something challenging for the bays

STURT

Home: Status Quo Kit here there current home!
sturt.png
Away: Looking for somthing a little different here simmilar to the 'Clash' Jumper that Sturt used to wear
STURT 2.png

EDITED!!!

Last edited:
If I remember correctly,

I think in some old footage of North Adelaide games, the Candy stripes were worn with Red shorts.

Not trying to be picky here, but just pointing it out :)

Yes i do know that! at home they wore red away white shorts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back