Haymo_of_thor

All Australian Defender
Oct 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Adelaide Jets
Hello everyone,

Throughout this Portfolio I will be working through the SANFL 2024 season in my image.

Every team will have a Home, Away, and 3rd/Clash design, in addition every club has multiple one-off designs to be revealed later. Every team will have A predominantly Dark Guernsey, one predominantly Light Guernsey, and One Guernsey with an additional colour as its base or different proportions for colours. This can be seen in the example below.

Uniform Rules.png

Starting off with the SANFL's newest team, the Adelaide Crows Reserves. The Crows wear the the Red and Yellow hooped designs worn by the AFL side over the past few years, with their 3rd guernsey being a "reverse-retro" white version of the heritage jumper the club wore in the AFL in 2005.

jBdmH20.png

Starting off with the SANFL's newest team, the Adelaide Crows Reserves. The Crows wear the the Red and Yellow hooped designs worn by the AFL side over the past few years, with their 3rd guernsey being a "reverse-retro" white version of the heritage jumper the club wore in the AFL in 2005.

jBdmH20.png
i think either a crow or the monogram would be better than the whole logo but these designs are nice

The next team are the Central District Bulldogs. The Centrals are wearing three retro-inspired designs: A blue version of their famous guernsey from the 1980s is worn in home games, their famous white guernsey in away games, and a red version of their original 'Footscray Bulldogs' Design. The hoops may return...

uTrSBnY.png

Last edited:
The next team are the Central Districts Bulldogs. The Centrals are wearing three retro-inspired designs: A blue version of their famous guernsey from the 1980s is worn in home games, their famous white guernsey in away games, and a red version of their original 'Footscray Bulldogs' Design. The hoops may return...

uTrSBnY.png
*Central District

Following Norwood we head west to their Arch Rivals, Port Adelaide. The Magpies wear the Wharf Pylons guernsey at home or whenever possible (why wouldn't they), the blue and white hoops that they wore in the late 19th century, and to annoy almost all of their loyal supporters, Port Adelaide are wearing a variation of the Wharf Pylons as a 'prototype' for their AFL side. Could their clash Guernsey be a sign for things to come in the AFL?

F39FSq2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We head South to Noarlungu for our next team, South Adelaide. The Panthers wear their traditional, Navy with a white monogram at home, and the Blue and White hoops in away games, In the chance of a clash the Souths will wear a Penrith Panthers inspired "Pink Panther" 3rd choice Guernsey.

7zrNyqq.png

Following Norwood we head west to their Arch Rivals, Port Adelaide. The Magpies wear the Wharf Pylons guernsey at home or whenever possible (why wouldn't they), the blue and white hoops that they wore in the late 19th century, and to annoy almost all of their loyal supporters, Port Adelaide are wearing a variation of the Wharf Pylons as a 'prototype' for their AFL side. Could their clash Guernsey be a sign for things to come in the AFL?

F39FSq2.png
Always been a big fan of that Port away guernsey. They were going to wear a heritage version of it in 2020 but then the pandemic happened

After a week long hiatus, we are back. We head back up the expressway to Unley for our next team, Sturt. The Double blues are wearing three traditional guernseys, the classic double blues at home, a majority navy guernsey inspired by the 1904-1946 jumpers, as a third jumper Sturt wear their home guernsey with white replacing sky blue.

etwzKQ3.png

F39FSq2.png
I like the home obviously. I like the idea behind the away although I think it needs more hoops to remain true to the source. The 3rd should be white bars on silver IMO.

Port-1870.gif

We now head west along Greenhill Road and find ourselves in Richmond; it's West Adelaide. The Bloods wear their traditional black and red sash in home games and an inverse as a 3rd Guernsey, while reverting back to the stripes in all away games.

NbvOOJr.png

Finally, Woodville-West Torrens. The Eagles are the only team with three recolours for each guernsey. They wear yellow at home, blue away and in the event of a clash they will wear green.

Ewd6K6C.png

While I have completed every team this is not the end for this portfolio...

Finally, Woodville-West Torrens. The Eagles are the only team with three recolours for each guernsey. They wear yellow at home, blue away and in the event of a clash they will wear green.

Ewd6K6C.png

I'd rather they use the blue one as Home, but that would negate the need for the green jumper (which I'd like to see for real)

Will you do the defunct clubs? Quite awhile ago I made a modern guernsey concept for ‘South Park’ however I cannot find it anywhere in my files.

I made the concept because the football club shares the same name as one of my favourite TV shows of all time.

Because the TV series ‘South Park’ is set in Colorado the concept guernsey I made was inspired by the very famous Denver Nuggets NBA rainbow jersey worn from 1982-1993. I had the rainbow in the guernsey with the Adelaide skyline on it. Because the stadium the Nuggets play in was called the Pepsi Centre I also ended up using Pepsi as a sponsor.

Wish I could find the design. If you plan on doing the defunct clubs please feel free to use my idea as one of your concepts. Would love to see a different and no doubt better take on it.

Ewd6K6C.png

logo needs the white outline the logo is hard to see on every kit, great to hear the portfolio is not ending

logo needs the white outline the logo is hard to see on every kit, great to hear the portfolio is not ending
Yes, I struggled to import the logo into illustrator without losing quality

Remove this Banner Ad

Back