SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like all out for 1004
All Gades out, prolly bring in a couple of Scorchers and a Stars....not sure who yet.......depends on cash and the set up for the triple round

917 in the end for me. Certainly not a bad round, could definitely have been worse but I think I'll drop from 17th to around the 30-35 rank mark.

Lets hope I'm doing the pessimistic ******* thing and I'm actually being a knob by underselling my score haha.

917 in the end for me. Certainly not a bad round, could definitely have been worse but I think I'll drop from 17th to around the 30-35 rank mark.

Lets hope I'm doing the pessimistic ******* thing and I'm actually being a knob by underselling my score haha.
reckon 850 is par...but the top 20 is a bit higher

1023 all out with 5 Gades. Happy with that.
Only the 1 dgw player in Stoinis currently for next round, so looks like it could be a tough round.

Looks like all out for 1004
All Gades out, prolly bring in a couple of Scorchers and a Stars....not sure who yet.......depends on cash and the set up for the triple round
I'm looking at 2 scorchers bowlers and a stars bowler at this early stage. Marsh/handscomb will be tempting, but I feel bowlers are the way to go. Too much uncertainty around pure batsman who don't bowl imo.

Currently, Stoinis, Maxwell and Bird, next rnd, gonna lose 3 Gades....thinking, 2 Scorchers (bowlers) and 1 Strikers, then losing Maxwell, Bird and one of the Scorchers to load up on Strikers, Heat and Canes

I feel Scorchers are playing a little thin with all the injured players. I have NCN and am looking at Tye for next round, naybe.

Stars look great with Hulk, Zampa and Maxy back. Handscomb as well. The game is in Moe which I know little about it. Pies played pre season game at the same ground.

Handsomb, Zampa, Maxy and Bird to go with Tye as possible trade ins. Want A Carey in for Rd11.

I have alot of wants.....(only child)

Harper -> Smarsh
Boyce -> Zampa
Useless Gumby campaigner who can’t catch -> Qadir

Rolling with 7 DGR players. Be aware that Whiteman has unofficially been ruled out for 2-3 weeks with injury. If you already have him he’s great to use as a loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back