SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But the biggest reason im bringing him in for is cash generation; being able to afford close to 2 premiums next round with his trade alone. Plus him as a captain this round.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fair enough. It sounded like u wanted him to be in your team next week.
If u can grab him now then I'd do it for the reasons u stated.

A disappointing 754. Slipped from 627th to 1078th. Have the great toxic this week in my main league(ScorchCity). Trades will more than likely be Finch, Nabi and Watson to Stoinis, NCN and Bird. Whiteman missing with injury hurts. Will go in with only the 3 DGR players for the round:huh:
Im shattered, just saw im up against Toxic again in one of my leagues

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does trading out Darcy Short for Stoinis just for this round make sense, just to trade them back next week when the Stars have the bye and Hurricanes DGW? Just looking at the breakevens, Short could lose a fair bit of $ this week if he has a quiet one or even just an ok game while Stoinis could make another good amount of $ with his DGW. Probably the only way I can bring Stoinis in (or for Khan) after missing the boat last week for him.

Does trading out Darcy Short for Stoinis just for this round make sense, just to trade them back next week when the Stars have the bye and Hurricanes DGW? Just looking at the breakevens, Short could lose a fair bit of $ this week if he has a quiet one or even just an ok game while Stoinis could make another good amount of $ with his DGW. Probably the only way I can bring Stoinis in (or for Khan) after missing the boat last week for him.
Good idea RE short. I initially was going to do the same thing, but worked out I could make the same trades by sacrificing Lynn (who has a high BE too) to bring in the same 3 players this round.

Torn between getting NCN/Dorf for DGW or Faulkner for next week.
Faulkner has - 32 BE and would enable 11 players next round with DGW.

I would be getting Faulkner next week either way, so it's basically

NCN/Dorf and Edwards as 11th man next
week
VS
Faulkner and a cheap Strikers player (M. Short/O'connor) as 11th man next week

I would only have 6 DGW without NCN/Dorf
What would you guys do?

Good idea RE short. I initially was going to do the same thing, but worked out I could make the same trades by sacrificing Lynn (who has a high BE too) to bring in the same 3 players this round.

Yeah I didn't think his (Short's) BE would be so high after his good score last week but it looks like he could lose some value this week, with the potential to lose a fair bit if he has a quiet 40-60 point week. Especially with Stoinis still having the negative BE, have to get him in for at least the week. As long as I have the plan to trade them back next week and Short doesn't go huge, hopefully won't hurt me

Nabi, Boyce and Lynn (avoiding a large price fall) --> S.Marsh, Behrendorf, Wade

6 DG players this week (Stoinis, Bravo, Handscomb, Behrendorf, S.Marsh, NCN)
Also have Klinger on the bench, but i'm not going to play him even with the DG

Not very well setup for next week though. Only the 5 DGers (Short, Faulkner, Wade, Neser, Mujeeb) so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nabi, Boyce and Lynn (avoiding a large price fall) --> S.Marsh, Behrendorf, Wade

Not very well setup for next week though. Only the 5 DGers (Short, Faulkner, Wade, Neser, Mujeeb) so far
Debating whether or not to play Klinger as well.
Who are u playing instead? Hate for him to finally find form, and he does have 2 games.

Yep these 2 rounds are hard to manage....I'm going with 4 DGR's this week and 10 Dgr's next round. Basically the same as we'll have 14 DGR players over the next 2 rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back