SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoinis, Bravo, NCN --> Khan, Cutting, Carey
Just a casual $265k in the bank. Gotta remember to get Stoinis back in.

I am going to try the loophole this round, because I have Handscomb as Keeper. Short as VC into Khan if he fails miserably.

Short, Wade, Carey, Neser, Marsh/Ferguson
Philippe
Khan, Faulkner, Cutting, Behrendorf, Rahmann
8 Double Gamers.

1439 last round. Looked like being a lot more until Lynne's 0 was followed by poor second game scores by Marsh, Cartwright and Nabi.

Happy with the look of this round's team.
Traded Stoines > Carey, Lenton > Wade and Bravo > Khan.
That leaves me with 8 or 9 DGPs depending on whether or not Valente gets a game.

Short (VC), Faulkner, Wade, Lynn, Bryant, Mujeeb, Carey, Khan, SMarsh, Nabi plus one of Valente/Harper/Cartwright. If Valente plays I'll use him and if he doesn't I should be able to emergency loophole Harper and Cartwright.

Last edited:
1498 last round with Lynn 0, Sams, 4, Archer 6 and McCullum 15 and Marsh sucking a fat one in his 2nd game.. * me..

Stoinis, Sams and Handscomb OUT
Short, Khan and Carey IN

Double up players this week: Short (C), McCullum, Lynn, Carey, Khan, Archer

Shame i didn't take this more seriously the first few rounds, in the groove now.

Last edited:
Doggett or Faulkner fellas? If I go Faulkner I’ll need to offload Christian, if Doggett I trade out Harper...
Thoughts appreciated
Edit: Could also go NCN, Christian, Boyce to Lynn, Faulkner, Cutting. Think this is the better option with a couple all rounders and Lynn in the side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was stuck at work and didn't catch the team announcements so I'm stuck with Meredith. You better play a big 2nd game Riley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back