SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in a bit of strife, but big Rashid's 2*13 have me right back in the frame for the weekly lol.
All over, Red Rover for this round and we're two games in.

The early start got me again.

Luckily I had already traded Stoin > Short earlier, which also transferred across the captaincy.

But am still yet to use my other two trades and only have 6 double game players. But by the looks of things, maybe it is a good thing!

Mind you, I smashed it last round with Stoin captain, scoring 1,550 in total, which halved my ranking to sit ranked 1,080 overall. So I can’t complain too much!
Good stuff that the C landed on the right bloke (as it stands, she's a fairly 'fluid' game) :thumbsu:

I thought Khan went wicketless?

Haha, not 213, 2x13, a sultry, sexy AF 26 for my Captain, hero and friend to children and animals everywhere,
Missed early lockout and the VC had landed on McDermott somehow, couldn’t go Short C/VC anymore, so figured Khan might do tge best of the remaining options.
Had a Barry Crocker this round with the early lockout. Write-off. Last rd was super though, so no dramas.

Amazing the difference in scores from the winning/losing teams.......pulled 420 from the 1st game with 4 Canes players and 3 Heat, with most of the scores from the Canes, then 147 from the 3 Strikers in the 2nd. Got no one playing tomoz, apart from bench, then 11 playing in the last 2.

The early start got me again.

Luckily I had already traded Stoin > Short earlier, which also transferred across the captaincy.

But am still yet to use my other two trades and only have 6 double game players. But by the looks of things, maybe it is a good thing!

Mind you, I smashed it last round with Stoin captain, scoring 1,550 in total, which halved my ranking to sit ranked 1,080 overall. So I can’t complain too much!
It got me too, along with the Tuesday double header. I also had made just one trade, planning to make the other two when I knew who was playing in "Wednesday's" second game. Got home at 7.30 planning to watch the first game and found the second one was on already with all the DGR players locked. I had planned to trade in Carey and Khan and was really relieved to see them both fail miserably. Now the single game players I've traded in instead, Richardson and Christian, are starting on pretty much level terms with them.

Wondering who to field out of !Boyce or Cook.
Cook hardly gets a game but when he does he seems to fire

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Boyce ope
Haha yeah i know what you mean. Feels like the supercoach gods are waiting for me to choose so they can curse the player. Boyce hasn't taken a wicket at Docklands so if Cook bowls first over ill pick him.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Boyce opening batting again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richardson has been good this season......GMF'd why Tremain isn't getting a gig in any of the Oz teams, man has a massive tank, keeps bangin em in all day. His BBL breakeven gonna be big

On balance you have to play the percentages and give yourself DGR chances, but this week looks like being one where popular Gades tradeouts will outstrip popular DGR tradeins.
Lots of DGR failures so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back