SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forecast looks dire for Hobart on Thursday. Could see some seriously low scores this round.

Forecast looks dire for Hobart on Thursday. Could see some seriously low scores this round.
Jeez, will keep updated with Hobarts weather. Restless already having Meredith and Q Ahmed in my team. Is he even in the country? Six playing on Thurs. Please, no rain and Short can make 40-50 if he likes.

I'll work on AFL SC in the next few days and try to switch off big bash.

The extended season has been good from a SC perspective. No complaints from me in that regard.
If it wasn’t for SC i’d have probably stopped watching weeks ago. It has definitely dragged for mine. The standard has been generally pretty bad and the umpiring has been farcical at times. If they don’t want to reduce the amount of games due to TV rights, than I really hope they try and condense the season next year. Wouldn’t hurt if the sides put more emphasis on attracting better quality overseas players either.

Jeez, will keep updated with Hobarts weather. Restless already having Meredith and Q Ahmed in my team. Is he even in the country? Six playing on Thurs. Please, no rain and Short can make 40-50 if he likes.

I'll work on AFL SC in the next few days and try to switch off big bash.
Tried to do my afl sc and it looked dreadful. Going to have to put some work into this

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

If it wasn’t for SC i’d have probably stopped watching weeks ago. It has definitely dragged for mine. The standard has been generally pretty bad and the umpiring has been farcical at times. If they don’t want to reduce the amount of games due to TV rights, than I really hope they try and condense the season next year. Wouldn’t hurt if the sides put more emphasis on attracting better quality overseas players either.
+1.

Haven’t watched the Big Bash for weeks. Only check the BBL SC app lobby’s page for when rounds stop/start again and check back on stats from previous games to see who’s doing what within their team and what role they have. Have become very disinterested and the lack of star players is a real talking point.

Same here. Although gave up punting a while ago but if there's sport on and I'm home then chances are I'm watching it.
Huge gambler here with my usual long range $3 multis. Just for fun and an increased interest while watching. I do like to have a go over spring racing and have come so close it makes me laugh. Well, sort of chuckle.

All right you jokers, how about putting up some scores. Been an absolute butt * of a round and looking like it's gonna continue.

8/456C with Stoinis and Maxy getting me out of the absolute poo. Got Short, Wade and Archer to come

All right you jokers, how about putting up some scores. Been an absolute butt **** of a round and looking like it's gonna continue.

8/456C with Stoinis and Maxy getting me out of the absolute poo. Got Short, Wade and Archer to come

8/202 with the same players as you and Short captain...

Was 29th before this round, expecting to drop to around 529th by the end of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8/202 with the same players as you and Short captain...

Was 29th before this round, expecting to drop to around 529th by the end of it.
There's gonna be a lot of carnage cos most of the top teams have very similar players, there's only so many to choose from.

Some of the lower placed teams will have those guys that scored well, Renshaw , Lalor, Kelly etc., but I cant see many of the top teams with those guys.

Personally, I missed Rahman ******* off and brought in 3 Stars, I was seriously looking at Lalor and reckon I would have gone with him instead of Bravo

There's gonna be a lot of carnage cos most of the top teams have very similar players, there's only so many to choose from.

Some of the lower placed teams will have those guys that scored well, Renshaw , Lalor, Kelly etc., but I cant see many of the top teams with those guys.

Personally, I missed Rahman ******* off and brought in 3 Stars, I was seriously looking at Lalor and reckon I would have gone with him instead of Bravo

Yeah the one positive is not many of the popular players I don't have have done well. If I went Maxwell over Sams then I'd be fairly content.

Weatherald getting out to Renshaw wasn't ideal but blokes like Ingram and Carey didn't do much, Lynn did stuff all and he's on my bench. Just a crap round in general I feel but I'll still drop a considerable amount I'd say, well at least enough to put me well out of contention of winning it (still thought I was sneaky chance prior to this round).

5/350 Meh.
Took Khan VC score so D Short can have his one off shocker, and I can rise in rank. Feels s**t wanting this. Could have two doghies still if Meredith and Ahmed don't play. This would have a negative impact on me with a plummet in ranking. 6 players left with Christian, Short, Wade, Faulkner and the two already mentioned. Game can't come quick enough.

Yeah the one positive is not many of the popular players I don't have have done well. If I went Maxwell over Sams then I'd be fairly content.

Weatherald getting out to Renshaw wasn't ideal but blokes like Ingram and Carey didn't do much, Lynn did stuff all and he's on my bench. Just a crap round in general I feel but I'll still drop a considerable amount I'd say, well at least enough to put me well out of contention of winning it (still thought I was sneaky chance prior to this round).
Fergs Frogs? Our barman's stage name is Fergus, plays the Weazel in the Wind in the Willows thing at the Botanic gardens.

Just had a quick squiz at the top 3 teams from last week and I reckon they all are in for low scores (depending on ins of course)

7/390(C). Short,Faulkner,Archer and Harper to finish. 5 Stars players already locked in for next round. Looking to bring in a further three in Bravo,Lamichhane and Dunk to finish the H&A rounds.
Great patience waiting for Bravo.
I have Stoinis, Bravo, Zampa, Handscombe.
Ill bring in Lamichame, Maxwell, and 1 of Bird, Dunk, Plunkett

If Lamichhane is playing Plunkett can't play as that will be 3 internationals in their side.

Not so much patience for Bravo, as much as couldn’t afford him so had to settle on Maxy(Which worked out well too I might add!). I currently have Stoinis,Maxwell,Handscomb,Zampa and Bird. Pretty solid foundation and like I mentioned earlier, will look to bring in 3 of the better options left, which I see as Bravo, Dunk and Lamichhane

Not so much patience for Bravo, as much as couldn’t afford him so had to settle on Maxy(Which worked out well too I might add!). I currently have Stoinis,Maxwell,Handscomb,Zampa and Bird. Pretty solid foundation and like I mentioned earlier, will look to bring in 3 of the better options left, which I see as Bravo, Dunk and Lamichhane
Yeah i remember now about you saying not be able to afford Bravo.
You seem all set, i cant wait for that last round, long week waiting though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back