SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8stars for me
Lynn, Short and Khan my others
Thought I could trade in 3 Stars today to make it 8 also, not to be. Will mean I'll have to Bench one of Short and Khan to have all 8 on field which I'm obviously not going to do. 3rd trade will be bringing in Ahmad, leaving me with 7 stars.

Just a quick idea on Cash generation for next round
My team value is 2.497 million at the moment

If I spend an average of 60k on the 5 bench players (these become throwaways in finals I reckon) thats 300k gone, but still leaves me 2.19m for 11 players which works out to be 197k per player.

Subtract 300k from your team value and divide by 11

Mujeeb, Christian and Wilder > Bravo, Lamichhane and Bird.
Only 6 stars plus Carey, Khan, Short, Wade and Lynn.
Went Bird over Zampa. Not sure if that's a good idea but Zampa has scored poorly whenever I've had him and Bird seems OK.
Good luck, especially to those still high up :thumbsu:

Just a quick idea on Cash generation for next round
My team value is 2.497 million at the moment

If I spend an average of 60k on the 5 bench players (these become throwaways in finals I reckon) thats 300k gone, but still leaves me 2.19m for 11 players which works out to be 197k per player.

Subtract 300k from your team value and divide by 11
Just based on some numbers posted, you seem to be right in the upper echelon in team value, you'll be better placed than most going into finals :thumbsu:

Finals will be crazy with all the internationals being selected for bbl. May even spanner a few scores this week.
All those negative on the captain's loop surely wont be saying no to the loop in finals

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah, with most teams looking very similar at mo, it will come down to those that manage the C scores best. eg; I went Stoinis over Short last round and cost me points.

Ok lads, I need some help understanding how the C loop works, new to the game and I'm a dumb campaigner.

So here's my team, how do I take advantage of the loop when I want to have both Short and Stoinis as choices

rnd 14.GIF

Ok lads, I need some help understanding how the C loop works, new to the game and I'm a dumb campaigner.

So here's my team, how do I take advantage of the loop when I want to have both Short and Stoinis as choices

View attachment 616488
just stick the C on Stoinis and save yourself the hassle. unless he's injured/rested for the second game i cant see why you'd want to jump off.
you should be able to VC loop especially if Pope doesnt play but I'm s**t at explaining things and there are ifs, buts and dangers that come with looping in this game.

on the plus side you can loophole Bryants score with Khan or Archer (using Cartwright and Short) if he happens to go nuts.

Looks like i might as well loophole Bryant. Ludeman and Sutherland as my batters with Wade on my bench as a WK. Given Wade's form Bryant would probably need to score over 80 for me to consider taking it. Ideally id loophole Hughes but he plays in the last game of the round so it wont work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just stick the C on Stoinis and save yourself the hassle. unless he's injured/rested for the second game i cant see why you'd want to jump off.
you should be able to VC loop especially if Pope doesnt play but I'm s**t at explaining things and there are ifs, buts and dangers that come with looping in this game.

on the plus side you can loophole Bryants score with Khan or Archer (using Cartwright and Short) if he happens to go nuts.
Yeah with Stars playing 1st game cannot see the reason to loop this round. Save your research for finals.

Decided to try something different and am trading Wade out in order to get Lamichane instead of Bird and to keep Faulkner & Bryant. I am backing Bryant in now but am able to loophole Laughlin with the flexibility of Faulkner and Sutherland. If Laughlin does well, i keep his score but if he does s**t I will swing Faulkner to the bowlers and play Hughes instead. So really instead of loopholing Bryant and getting Bird + Wade's scores im loopholing Laughlin and getting Lamichane + Faulkner's scores. If Faulkner and Lamichane score well ill be vindicated but if not, and if Wade continues his great form I'll be embarrassed. Time will tell

8 stars for me too plus Short, Khan and Archer. Wanted to run the 8 stars + Short, Khan and Wade but ****ed up my bowling and batting combos last round so couldn't trade out the right positions to get them.

Is Lamichhane worth the extra coin over Zampa? I'm guessing Zampa has less chance of bowling 4 overs?
Ive got both. Im guessing Lamichame would get the full 4 option over Zampa. However Brisbane better bat the full 20 otherwise there wont be many opportunities for everyones bowlers.
10th wicket on over 19.5 would go ok.

I've kept Christian and sold Faulkner who has a high BE. If you kept Christian instead, who this week is a 'floating 0', will you manage a full team or still be eating some baked goods?
No, keeping Christian instead of Faulkner would ensure the donut. I have Nabi on the bench as a floating donut, but with no bench players likely to play that doesn't help me. If Faulkner misses I'll just have to hope Cartwright or Edwards get a game.

No, keeping Christian instead of Faulkner would ensure the donut. I have Nabi on the bench as a floating donut, but with no bench players likely to play that doesn't help me. If Faulkner misses I'll just have to hope Cartwright or Edwards get a game.

Cartwright not named.

Sucks that Coleman is not playing for Stars. I only blame myself. Good luck with whatever way you choose.

HEY

Require 4 more BBL enthusiasts to play AFL SC in leage 288115.

D. Moore is a certainty for me, if that makes you feel like I'm a weak opponent, and and easy win. Wouldn't blame you.

4 more guys. GO STARS. (Unless against the Gades) Go my team.
In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back