SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah......

Picking Handscomb over stoinis has worked well

think he's scored like 5 , 2 and 1 since i did.

Dunk in this week too
Already had captain deadshit maxwell

Inb4 bird goes for 60

This is my first year of BBL SC but has anyone had a season like Stoinis before?

Seems unbeleivable that he is worth 100K more than the next best player and averaging nearly 40 more than all but 3 players!

I mean he is averaging 50% more points than the 4th best player in the comp (and nearly 20% ahead of number 2 who is having an amazing season in his own right (Short))

And right on cue...

Last edited:

So yeah......

Picking Handscomb over stoinis has worked well

think he's scored like 5 , 2 and 1 since i did.

Dunk in this week too
Already had captain deadshit maxwell

Inb4 bird goes for 60

Had Hanscomb two wks, been underwhelming.
Have to hope it clicks next game.

This is my first year of BBL SC but has anyone had a season like Stoinis before?

Seems unbeleivable that he is worth 100K more than the next best player and averaging nearly 40 more than all but 3 players!

I mean he is averaging 50% more points than the 4th best player in the comp (and nearly 20% ahead of number 2 who is having an amazing season in his own right (Short))

And right on cue...

I can't remember anyone being in this vein of form. I think he's averaging 158 from his last six games, which is crazy. I am just captaining him and betting on him for MOTM each game. Making good money.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try Cutting and Bryant whilst Lynn is getting a big fat zero.

Heat should be fined for lying.

I traded Cutting and benched Bryant this round. Also put money on Stoinis for MOTM and these two are ******* everything up.

As a side note, how bad is Nic Maddinson at fielding? * me dead.

9 stars in stoinis, dunk, handscomb, maxwell, bravo, bird, worrall (pod), zampa, lamichhane hasn't worked.

Still a game to go and its MUST win for Stars so they will be focused.
Heat are hit or miss you never know how good or bad they can be, but 6ers arent so they should win at home and give us moderate- high scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back